The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Clarkson says Hammond has had his teeth whitened, ergo Hammond has had his teeth whitened. I'm sorry but it's the way the world works. :rolleyes:
Reply 2
Hamster has definielty had his teeth whiteened. He's even presenting a daytime television show for all the ladies out there now :biggrin:
Reply 3
I think he has but clarkson has laid off him on this for a fair while now.
I've had my teeth whitened and I thought everyone on television did. Is it really that uncommon on your side of the pond? :confused:
Reply 5
Not really but some over do it and get bluey/translucent teeth. Hammond just happened to get picked up on this and it became clarkson's repetitive joke.
Reply 6
walshie
Hamster has definielty had his teeth whiteened.

it thought it was because he got a tan and compared to his face, the teeth seemed a lot lighter/whiter

but i suppose hamster is that type of man that would get his teeth whitened :biggrin:
Reply 7
I don't think he has, why would you deny it so adamently, its nothing to be embarassed about. I believe him, i don't think he has had his teeth whitened.

Graham
jr2007
Not really but some over do it and get bluey/translucent teeth. Hammond just happened to get picked up on this and it became clarkson's repetitive joke.

I've never heard of it being overdone. I haven't heard of one single case of someone getting translucent or bluish teeth. I thought you were a joke if you showed your face on television with yellow teeth.

Maybe the British stereotype of not taking care of your teeth is true??
Made in the USA

...where did that come from???...I think jr2007 just meant that if you're teeth are too white you end up looking stupid (have you seen the episode from friends? [joking!])
prettyinpunk
...where did that come from???...I think jr2007 just meant that if you're teeth are too white you end up looking stupid (have you seen the episode from friends? [joking!])

I've never seen an episode of friends. I've didn't know there was such a thing as having teeth that were too white :confused:
I left britesmile with blaringly white teeth and have gotten plenty of compliments. Best 600 dollars I ever spent!
Made in the USA
I've never heard of it being overdone. I haven't heard of one single case of someone getting translucent or bluish teeth. I thought you were a joke if you showed your face on television with yellow teeth.

I think it's more that we use them to eat, and not as a fashion accessory. You look at a babies teeth and then tell me whether celebrities teeth are "naturally" bright.

Latest

Trending

Trending