Reply 20
Original post by ChunkyFudgeLover101
Guppy Face,
Trouty Mouth.
Is that how people's lips look,
Where you come from in the south.

Grouper Mouth,
Froggy Lips.
I love sucking on those salamander lips.
Wanna put a fish hook,
In those lips so cherry red.

If you tried hard enough,
You could suck a baby's head!

Wooh!

LOL, I love glee. :wink:

*Accept yoo face for what it is, stop asking q's people can't answer... :wink:

Loooool, respect for that! Chord really does have huge lips though...
Reply 21
Can we see a picture please:colondollar:?
Just too see.....yeah just so i can be able to answer your question propery:yep:
Reply 22
you sound pretty fly
Reply 23
Original post by ROYP
you sound pretty fly

I see what you did there.
Original post by shmuxel
Loooool, respect for that! Chord really does have huge lips though...

Chord is cute...
Lol they are not huge.
My huge differs from your huge then. :wink:
Original post by ROYP
you sound pretty fly

for a white guy
If a girl comments on them, reply with 'The better to kiss you with, m'dear.' You have been given a gift.
Reply 27
Original post by Matty Smoothie
If a girl comments on them, reply with 'The better to kiss you with, m'dear.' You have been given a gift.

Are you asking OP to kiss you? :tongue:
Original post by Chronist
Are you asking OP to kiss you? :tongue:

If he drops me the line, anything is possible :sexface:
I'm in the same boat OP. I've learned to love it (even if I did attract abuse in high school).

1) Bishes automatically think about what it's like to kiss you
2) Amazing for giving chicks head
3) Modelling potential with the right shape
4) Will thin out to a normal size with age - rather than become thin with normal lips

Don't know where i got it from either. Pretty sure I have no recent black ancestry unless someone's been telling porkies somewhere down the line.
Pretty fly for a white guy :u:
Genetic mutation is not only possible but common: both my parent have blue eyes, which means they both had two recessive cromossomes of blue. Matematically speaking there is no way i could get a diferent eye colour but my eyes are hazel, which means that a mutation occured. Things like these happen all the time.
Original post by chriscahill9
Hi

Yeah basically, for a white guy I have pretty full, big lips. I'm not actually complaining because I get a lot of interest from girls because of it, I'm just curious as to the reason genetically my lips are like this, because neither of my parents have big lips, and none of my family are black or from Africa or anywhere.

So, is it just genetic? What do you think?

Yeah me too, people have always told me that I have. Don't know why, just your appearance tho. So just accept it and carry on.
Reply 33
Me too, same situation. Angelina would kill. Seriously. I’ve got big eyes, too. And weird bone structure closer to my sister’s than my father’s. Neither of my parents, nor anyone in my entire extended family have features like mine. It’s a mystery to me how it happened, but it was destined from a narrowly avoided stillbirth. A lot can happen when you’re born not breathing... and a collapsed lung usually doesn’t help. Serious brain damage usually results, but all that scars me is ADD. I am very fortunate. I don’t know to what extent my features and challenges were dictated by DNA in the womb, or whether I was altered somehow... but I can’t take a chance of ever having a child go through what I had to go through... so I have elected to never mate, but remain celibate forever. It’s okay. I’ve never thought about it anyway, other than with fear or intellectual curiosity. It is what it is. I think in some ways I did die. It just wasn't complete.
Reply 34
Damn! Are you serious??? You’re concerned, really? I think I got you beat.4E4477FB-7B4E-4D3B-A266-0F44C5770E84.jpeg

Latest

Trending

Trending