The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Welcome to the new London South bank University forum

Due to popular demand we've created a forum for LSBU!

Say hello and introduce yourself if you're a current student, if you're looking to apply or if you're just popping by :smile:
---
Connect to LSBU here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Mans poppin by, harrrooo :smile:
London
Reply 2
J
OP
Hi there, what's your link with lsbu?
How would you like to see this forum used? :smile:
Hey J

Glad TSR finally brought itself to create a sub-forum for our beloved Borough Polytechnic :P

I hope this will turn into a vibrant space for all things LSBU, ranging from help on which uni
to pick (always LSBU, of course), over study help to questions on accommodation and social
life.

If you need a moderator for it, let me know (don't be put off by my rep - I'm actually quite
nice :wink: )
Reply 4
Glad to see LSBU finally has it's own forum! I've just finished my first year of Forensics, waiting on my results!
Reply 5
I have an offer to join lsbu for international business management ... Also have an offer from Middlesex ... Very confused to select between the two. Will be glad if someone can help me make a decision.
Reply 6
Is there actually anyone else that has applied to study sport and exercise science, I'm yet to find anyone else who is!! :frown:
I have an interview for adult nursing at LSU havering on 6th Feb and am nervous!
Any advice would be greatfully received!
Reply 8
Original post by racheltaylor23
Glad to see LSBU finally has it's own forum! I've just finished my first year of Forensics, waiting on my results!

hey, i have applied for forensics at lsbu. what is the course like?
Original post by adultnursenikki
I have an interview for adult nursing at LSU havering on 6th Feb and am nervous!
Any advice would be greatfully received!

Hi Nikki,

I had an interview for LSBU Child Nursing this year and loved it - the best I'd been to.

It was really informal and relaxed and the questions during interview were not half as hard as other universities. I wouldn't be nervous at all :smile:

Good Luck and let me know how you get on :smile:

Pip :smile:
Reply 10
I have applied for a place on the PGCE early years course! Fingers crossed get an interview. Is anyone on that course or also applying for it?

Looks like a really good course so fingers crossed!

Lucy :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Hi, I have an interview at LSU for Diagnostic Radiography next week. Anyone doing the same course?:smile:
Reply 12
I have received a conditional offer for Adult Nursing starting September 2013 that I am definitely going to accept! Very excited!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
HI I have a unconditional offer from LSB for radiography (diagnostic). Is anyone else thinking of going there?
Original post by Pipsqueak :)
Hi Nikki,

I had an interview for LSBU Child Nursing this year and loved it - the best I'd been to.

It was really informal and relaxed and the questions during interview were not half as hard as other universities. I wouldn't be nervous at all :smile:

Good Luck and let me know how you get on :smile:

Pip :smile:

I was refused as I have a criminal conviction in the last 3 years but I'm free to reapply in 2016 :-/
Original post by adultnursenikki
I was refused as I have a criminal conviction in the last 3 years but I'm free to reapply in 2016 :-/

Oh no, that's a shame and quite a way away for reapplying... How have your other applications gone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Hi, i'm Amber, I will be going to LSBU to study diagnostic radiography in September, will anyone else be studying radiography there?
Has anyone decided where they will be staying? I don't know whether to live at dante road or pay the extra for david bomberg..:smile:
Reply 17
Original post by aholford1
Hi, I have an interview at LSBU for Diagnostic Radiography next week. Anyone doing the same course?:smile:l

Hi, yes I have an offer for diagnostic radiography at LSBU :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by katiejanelawlor
HI I have a unconditional offer from LSB for radiography (diagnostic). Is anyone else thinking of going there?

I am hoping to :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by ChellyE
I have received a conditional offer for Adult Nursing starting September 2013 that I am definitely going to accept! Very excited!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hiya I got an offer for adult nursing too, it's for the postgraduate route. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending