Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

anyone volunteering based at Aquatics Centre?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    are any of you fellow Games Makers based at the Aquatic Centre for the swimming, diving and synchronised swimming competitions?

received shifts yet??

VST???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ddthm)
    are any of you fellow Games Makers based at the Aquatic Centre for the swimming, diving and synchronised swimming competitions?

received shifts yet??

VST???
    Yeah I have

im volunteering from the 29th Jul-12 Aug My VST is the 9th July

ReputationRep:
    well not aquatics centre since im at the water polo arena, but my VST was set to be done with those at the aquatics centre on 7/8th july so yea got shifts too

ReputationRep:
    looking forward to seeing fellow team members at Aquatic VST...

do u know there is a FB page for the Aquatic Centre volunteers?

I posted it on here, but for some reason unknown to me, the mods removed it...

the name of the page is Aquatic Centre London 2012 Volunteers & Staff Connection...you can join in discussions and stuff.....

.I hope the mods won't remove it this time....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ddthm)
    (Original post by chanchan)
    Hi,

Does anyone know what an 'Event Services Team Member' (EVS) at the aquatics centre entails? Maybe some1 who is doing the role or been to RST/VST?
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    EVS , helps the spectators find their seats, checking tickets and generally look after the paying ones:-)

ReputationRep:
    how has the experience at Aquatics Centre been?

what posts were you on?

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.