The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

the club doesn't care about you, so you might aswell sell it:smile: **** sentimental feelings, anything for extra bucks, right? you can then buy the latest kit and still say you're supportive of your club:wink:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 41
Original post by lewisd17
Hey guys, was just wondering if anyone knows anything about this sort of thing. I have a signed Manchester United shirt from the Treble winning season and am thinking about selling it. It's signed by Sir Alex Ferguson, David Beckham, Giggs, Scholes and the rest of the squad from that season. It has a certificate of authenticity and everything, I won it in a competition from Old Trafford when I was six haha.

I'm a huge fan and would hate to sell it but I'm really intrigued as to what it would fetch, I know Beckham's signature is valuable, am I best holding onto to it for a few years or selling it now?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

How much is my used toilet paper worth???
Reply 42
I know this is an old thread.. but i'm looking for a gift for my bf and he'd love that shirt! have you sold it? let me know and if interested i'd put an offer price thanks!
I've got something similar, but it's a calendar from the year 2000 signed by the entire squad along with Sir Alex Ferguson. A family friend used to work at United's training ground and my parents secretly asked them to do it for me as a Christmas gift.

Why on earth would you even think about selling it though? Mine has been locked away in my parents attic for years, along with all my other football stuff so it doesn't get damaged or lost. Even if I was destitute I would never consider getting rid of it.

I've got a match-used Mitre Fluo Flare ball from the late 90s which would probably sell for a tidy sum too, but again it's not something I would ever want to sell.
I have a full framed picture of old Trafford from the 98/99 season with all the players Peter schmicel Raymond van der gow Gary and Phil Neville jaap Stam blonqvist dennis irwin Roy Keane Ryan giggs Paul scholes Nicky butt David beckham teddy sheringham ole Gunnar solskjier Andy Cole dwight Yorke all witnessed and certificate of authenticity remember having all the signatures after a home game against arsenal think I'd would be worth quiet abut but I'd never sell it Evan for a million quid true united fan I'd keep it if I was you
Reply 45
Not thinking of selling it but just wondering how much a signed man United shirt with Carrick,valencia,young and De gea signatures?
Anyone have an idea of the value of the Manchester United champions league Commemorative memorabilia shirt, they made 10,000 and each one has its unique number. With a programme and a signed letter from Sir Alex Ferguson