Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Have AQA published any past papers for Unit Three? I can only find the specimen papers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vernish)
    Have AQA published any past papers for Unit Three? I can only find the specimen papers.
    There are no past papers since the exam has never been set before but there is a set of 4 practice papers that are available from your teacher.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gdunne42)
    There are no past papers since the exam has never been set before but there is a set of 4 practice papers that are available from your teacher.
    OK - thank you very much!

ReputationRep:
    just to say if youre teacher hasnt provided you with the four set papers then here is the link:
    http://www.edu-sol.co.uk/exampapers.asp#4360PP

hope this helps....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vernish)
    OK - thank you very much!
    Also - there's a guy that does tutorials on YouTube if you need any help. His username is 'hegartymaths'.

I've noticed that the site above took down their mark schemes for 43603H (except Set 1). I've got them saved though and if you need them let me know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDee)
    Also - there's a guy that does tutorials on YouTube if you need any help. His username is 'hegartymaths'.

I've noticed that the site above took down their mark schemes for 43603H (except Set 1). I've got them saved though and if you need them let me know.

(Original post by mys789)
    just to say if youre teacher hasnt provided you with the four set papers then here is the link:

hope this helps....
    Teacher's given us the set papers and mark schemes but thank you both very much anyway! I will go and have a quick look at hegartymaths now.

ReputationRep:

hope this helps....
    thank you! i was looking for the mark schemes!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDee)

Can you give me the mark scheme for set 3 please. Thanks :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDee)

Do you have the set 2 43603H mark scheme? I cant find it anywhere :/

ReputationRep:
    Hey @ grantly I am new to TSR just joined today here is link for unit 3 set 2 http://wheatleypark.org/images/Maths..._Higher_MS.doc

ReputationRep:
    Hello

ReputationRep:
    Anyone need anything else ???

ReputationRep:
    May I ask everyone on this thread , what grades so you have on unit 1 and unit 2 4360 aqa modular maths gcse ??? ( sorry if I am being rude just wondering, new here lol )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the_googly)
    Can you give me the mark scheme for set 3 please. Thanks :-)
    Use the website i gave above...
    its over here aswell anyways....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tupac makaveli)
    Anyone need anything else ???
    Do you have the mark scheme for "practice paper set 4 specification 4360 Higher"???

(43603H)

I can't find it anywhere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robobear66)
    Do you have the mark scheme for "practice paper set 4 specification 4360 Higher"???

(43603H)

I can't find it anywhere

Hi robobear,

I have sent this to you by private message.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDee)
    Hi robobear,

I have sent this to you by private message.

Thanks!
    Can you please send me the set 4 mark scheme also. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tupac makaveli)
    May I ask everyone on this thread , what grades so you have on unit 1 and unit 2 4360 aqa modular maths gcse ??? ( sorry if I am being rude just wondering, new here lol )
    Hi,

Unit 1: High B, think it was 2/3 marks off an A
    Unit 2: Scraped B, by 1/2 marks

I need a really good A to get an overall A, unfortunately, I didn't revise at all for unit 1/2. Imagine if i did

ReputationRep:

hope this helps....
    They have took the mark schemes down mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the_googly)
    They have took the mark schemes down mate
    I just sent you Set 4!

For me - I don't know what happened but in Unit 1 & 2 I was one off a B (I got a C in both) and that's put me in a tricky situation.

Does anyone know roughly what I'd need to get in this paper to get a B?

Thanks a lot

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 12, 2017

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.