Stretch marks on a guy?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I have stretch marks all over my legs, I have them on my calves not noticeable (I still wear shorts) back of my thighs, inside of thighs and all over my bum.

They are all white thin lines but they are vast, and it gets me down.

Im not fat at all and I am a size 30 waist, I just have large thighs from playing football and rugby alot.

Would this turn girls off?
username917703
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I've got some around my chest at the side and underarms. Some small ones on my biceps and forearms too. Got them from weightlifting when my muscles started to grow. They were a bit obvious at first but have gone now. Not a problem.
Anonymous #1
Problem is most of mine have faded, its the texture of the skin that is the problem, I have so many but yet all of them are so small (width) but are long. It looks like i have crease lines all over my bum.
bloomblaze
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I have a large amount of them on my stomach, as a result of weight gain (I was only about 1 or 2 stone overweight). They are big deep purple lines. It looks like Ive self harmed/had a baby.
Anonymous #2
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have stretch marks all over my legs, I have them on my calves not noticeable (I still wear shorts) back of my thighs, inside of thighs and all over my bum.

Im not fat at all and I am a size 30 waist, I just have large thighs from playing football and rugby alot.

Nooooo! I know I can only speak for myself, but personally it wouldn't bother me at all! I have stretch marks too, things and bum, and they get me down as well so totally know where you're coming from.

I'm curious- what about the other way round- would stretch marks turn guys off? (Answer honestly, don't worry about causing offense )
Blondiee
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Problem is most of mine have faded, its the texture of the skin that is the problem, I have so many but yet all of them are so small (width) but are long. It looks like i have crease lines all over my bum.
don't worry about it, I know several guys with this and I think nothing of it - most people have stretch marks somewhere just from growth spurts
Anonymous #1
Nooooo! I know I can only speak for myself, but personally it wouldn't bother me at all! I have stretch marks too, things and bum, and they get me down as well so totally know where you're coming from.

I'm curious- what about the other way round- would stretch marks turn guys off? (Answer honestly, don't worry about causing offense )
For me no but that's probably because i have them myself.
TizzWazz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Nope. Stretch marks are not an uncommon thing. Many people I know, both male and female have them.
katehlouise
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Odds are, they won't even notice them. And if they do, it's a normal thing. Quite a few girls have stretch marks too! They may even be relieved to see that you have them too! :3
I wouldn't mind.

Bio oil apparently helps to make them fade, but I can't say that from experience. I wouldn't worry about it.
Sui-Kinxtar_kitty
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It looks like i have crease lines all over my bum.
Same here!!

Just use bio oil and fade out!!

They lessen the appearance...
raechelle
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Not at all!
Stretch marks on girls are commonly spoken about but not so much on guys - guys get it but because of the culture of women sharing in magazines etc you just read about it more. It's nothing to worry about and the likelihood anyone will notice is very low. If you are worried though bio-oil, sudocrem or just moisturising may help. It's more about being confident to ignore it -normally it's only yourself that notices such things like that or cares about them.
Scarletsmoke
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I have stretch marks on the inside of my thighs and up towards my crotch, on the inside of my arms and a couple on my shoulders. The ones on my back and arms are barely noticeable, just slightly lower than the skin surrounding them. The ones on my thighs are big, purple and really angry looking. Like huge gashes down to the muscle. I guess most of them are from weight gain, started doing powerlifting about 12 months ago. Girls dont seem to mind, or even notice. I met a girl a few months ago who actually liked them, something to do with the fact that it showed off how much muscle there was on me.
Ihategcse
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by bloomblaze)
I have a large amount of them on my stomach, as a result of weight gain (I was only about 1 or 2 stone overweight). They are big deep purple lines. It looks like Ive self harmed/had a baby.
Purple? I would get it checked with a GP if I were you. Especially if you're carrying a bit of girth.
Anonymous #1
Does 'toning up' help reduce the look of stretch marks?
Old School
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

If you got them through sport wear them with pride.

I have a few on my biceps that are deep purple and obvious and a load on my legs that are lighter. It's no biggie.
canŵio
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
there's nothing wrong with stretch marks, they're very common on boys, especially those who have grown quickly. i've got no problems with them at all!
PinkyQT
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
A girl won't mind because she will probably have some as well.
thompsonic7
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I wouldn't care about a guys stretch marks, just like I'd hope he wouldn't care about mine.
Agenda Suicide
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I had horrendous stretch marks, if you buy bio oil and just apply it for a few days they slowly disappear after like two weeks.

I've never had them agian.
Anonymous #3
Report 9 years ago
I thought I'd go anonymous for this because it's a little strange. I actually have very faint stretch-lines on my penis. Do any other males have these? I've been told I'm pretty well endowed but my penis didn't just grow overnight obviously. Why would I have them there? :confused:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (0)
0%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (0)
0%
No I am happy with my choice (0)
0%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (0)
0%

Watched Threads