Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    OH MY GOD! i have fulfilled my life goal- and i didnt even realise it was my goal until it happened! i met eddie izzard! he is my idol. and until i met him i felt unsatisfied in life- now i feel ive completed almost everything i was put on this planet to do.....meeting eddie being one of them!

im such a HUGE fan. anyone else like him?!
    if so please indulge in sharing fave quotes, stand ups shows etc?
    anyone seen the new tour SEXIE? if so ure views on it? i thought the show was amazing then got the DVD and was gutted it was no where near as funny! so ure views??????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bean4ian)
    OH MY GOD! i have fulfilled my life goal- and i didnt even realise it was my goal until it happened! i met eddie izzard! he is my idol. and until i met him i felt unsatisfied in life- now i feel ive completed almost everything i was put on this planet to do.....meeting eddie being one of them!

anyone seen the new tour SEXIE? if so ure views on it? i thought the show was amazing then got the DVD and was gutted it was no where near as funny! so ure views??????
    Isn't he like half man, half woman?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Isn't he like half man, half woman?

kind of. he's a transvestite (executive mind). he a man that dresses as a woman but he isnt gay, he still fancies women!

ReputationRep:
    kind of. he's a transvestite (executive mind). he a man that dresses as a woman but he isnt gay, he still fancies women!
    Oh right. Anyway, so how do you feel?

ReputationRep:
    Can't really beat live performances. I believe that for things such as stand up comedy, as you need the crowd and the atmosphere to coombine to produce that aura, yes, you know what I'm talking about. However some things such as music performances are best reserved on DVD that is quickly gathering dust in the back of your cupboard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Can't really beat live performances. I believe that for things such as stand up comedy, as you need the crowd and the atmosphere to coombine to produce that aura, yes, you know what I'm talking about. However some things such as music performances are best reserved on DVD that is quickly gathering dust in the back of your cupboard.

this is true. it'll never capture the same atmosphere of the live performance but i at least expected some of the jokes to still be funny but they were different as it was filmed at the start of the tour therefore it had evolved by the time i saw it and improved by the looks of things.........im fine anyway and yourself? im off to bed now need some shut eye.

but any more eddie fans please share ure experiences with me and we can make sweet music...........la la la...........or not.

ReputationRep:
    this is true. it'll never capture the same atmosphere of the live performance but i at least expected some of the jokes to still be funny but they were different as it was filmed at the start of the tour therefore it had evolved by the time i saw it and improved by the looks of things.........im fine anyway and yourself? im off to bed now need some shut eye.

but any more eddie fans please share ure experiences with me and we can make sweet music...........la la la...........or not.
    Night.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.