Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Every political party defends one group's interests more than another's.
    Yes and it's usually a class thing. The BNP want to defend the white. That's not nationalism.

ReputationRep:
    My god. What have I started. Such a tedious pathetic argument when in reality you all dont think the BNP should be in power...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Yes and it's usually a class thing. The BNP want to defend the white. That's not nationalism.
    they just wanna protect skinheads... they probably don't like well of white ppl

ReputationRep:
    Then do you accept that they could have new converts among their membership who are a) intelligent and b) not racist?
    No.

If they are intelligent they will not be rascist.

If they are not rascist and they join the BNP, they have to be pretty much by definition, stupid.

ReputationRep:

I'm pretty sure they want to not take immigrants from white countries too.

ReputationRep:
    I hate agreeing with you but you're right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    I'm pretty sure they want to not take immigrants from white countries too.
    They want re-nationalisation.

ReputationRep:
    In a historical context it is.
    History schmistory. Only a historical context because there were no black or brown people back then.

ReputationRep:
    someone should make an extreme right party that is NOT racist... now that would get a lot of votes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    have a wee gander at this load of junk: http://www.bnp.org.uk/faq.html#attacks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaarrrggh)
    No.

If they are intelligent they will not be rascist.

If they are not rascist and they join the BNP, they have to be pretty much by definition, stupid.
    The point is though, the people who support the BNP in the voting, dont agree with them. Since the BNP has taken over, there hsa fianlly been money put into the rich wards which needed it to make things look pretty again

ReputationRep:
    I hate agreeing with you but you're right.
    We'll both have to be right sometime you know. I bet we're right for each other too...

P.S. That was post number 2000, how do you feel!

ReputationRep:
    Well there's no point in debating if every time it gets back to the BNP you just pull out 'stupid'.
    Can you tell me how an intelligent person who is not rascist could join the BNP?

Equally, do you think it's possible to be intelligent and rascist?

ReputationRep:

The German government re-nationalised thousands of Turks in the 80's. Are they racist?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    My dear i don't need to look at that. It's clearly evident it's sickening propaganda.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    The point is though, the people who support the BNP in the voting, dont agree with them. Since the BNP has taken over, there hsa fianlly been money put into the rich wards which needed it to make things look pretty again
    Yeah but I was talking about people who actually join the party, not people who vote for them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    Hilarious! What spin. Seems they don't need a master spin doctor like me then...

ReputationRep:
    In the midst of this argument i must make an announcement again: VOTE LIBERAL DEMOCRATS!

(don't worry i'll find a way to get rid of that inadequate Kennedy)
    lol.. like your way of thinking.

Alternativley (if Kennedy won't budge) spoil your ballot with rude things about Howard! hee hee (yeah.. the Tories can take it)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaarrrggh)
    Can you tell me how an intelligent person who is not rascist could join the BNP?

Equally, do you think it's possible to be intelligent and rascist?
    intelligence has nothing to do with being racist.... many nazi's were intelligent people but they were extreme racists at the same time...maybe that makes some of their comments stupid but as intelligence goes they would not be "stupid"

ReputationRep:
    We'll both have to be right sometime you know. I bet we're right for each other too...

P.S. That was post number 2000, how do you feel!
    ...i'm not sure about that. As for 2000 post - how am i supposed to feel?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2004
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.