Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    have a wee gander at this load of junk: http://www.bnp.org.uk/faq.html#attacks
    they are evil, plain and simple. god i feel dirty now having been on their website

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Well there's no point in debating if every time it gets back to the BNP you just pull out 'stupid'.
    I don't actually think that's a fair comment. I was referring to people who join the bnp but are not rascist themselves. That, in my opinion, is the action of a particularly stupid person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    they are evil, plain and simple. god i feel dirty now having been on their website
    they are. Most people by reading the filth on it would realise that it wasn't quite right, but some people don't question it.

ReputationRep:
    Well this whole argument started when someone mentioned some BNP people being intelligent, going to Oxbridge etc.

Someone could have the opinion that other races were not inferior in any way but the country would be better off in some way without the other races.

I'm undecided on the intelligence/racist question, its not clear cut for me.
    I think a better word for rascists would be 'ignorant'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    lol.. like your way of thinking.

Alternativley (if Kennedy won't budge) spoil your ballot with rude things about Howard! hee hee (yeah.. the Tories can take it)
    It must be working. The Liberal Democrats are in the lead. I don't need to make jokes about Howard, he is plainly the subject of most peoples jokes. (VOTE LIBERAL DEMOCRATS)

ReputationRep:
    Well this whole argument started when someone mentioned some BNP people being intelligent, going to Oxbridge etc.

Someone could have the opinion that other races were not inferior in any way but the country would be better off in some way without the other races.

Oxbridge doesn't make someone intelligent of course, just knowledgeable on one topic.

ReputationRep:
    Yes that's it

Now I'll shut up before people start thinking I'm a Nazi or something.
    lol no one thinks you are a nazi lol i am the one who said i would support them on the forum lol maybe i should delete that post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    It must be working. The Liberal Democrats are in the lead. I don't need to make jokes about Howard, he is plainly the subject of most peoples jokes. (VOTE LIBERAL DEMOCRATS)
    Blimey! Last time I came on here labour were winning by a long shot. What happened?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    My dear i don't need to look at that. It's clearly evident it's sickening propaganda.
    yeh these idiots are clearly against the common interests of the world community. can anyone else see the beginnings of neo segregationism in their policies?

ReputationRep:

Hmmm.. it seems pretty clear cut to me. I mean can you seriously argue logicaly why being racist is valid?.. I mean racism stems back to what we look like (ignore the culture part for now)- no intelligent person can say that someone is better because they have white/black/yellow skin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    Hmmm.. it seems pretty clear cut to me. I mean can you seriously argue logicaly why being racist is valid?.. I mean racism stems back to what we look like (ignore the culture part for now)- no intelligent person can say that someone is better because they have white/black/yellow skin.
    you can have stupid opinions but that does nt make you unintelligent

ReputationRep:

well yes, maybe the country would, but that would mean that you are taking the well being of the country as the most important issue here. surely the good of the world community is most important?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaarrrggh)
    Blimey! Last time I came on here labour were winning by a long shot. What happened?
    I promised I'd remove Kennedy from his postion Actually i don't know.

ReputationRep:
    You have to remember you are among a select group here, not exactly a good sample to use as an opinion poll. I think we all know Labour will get in in reality.
    lol, in your completely objective opinion of course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    you can have stupid opinions but that does nt make you unintelligent
    Read that sentence back.. doesn't really make sense does it (?) I can't understand your logic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaarrrggh)
    The Lib Dems offered everyone a policy they could never implement if they got into power just so they could attract the youth vote...

They tell you what you want to hear and end up allying with the government, they are Parliament's ****s.

ReputationRep:
    You're right, they are all numbskulls with photographic memories
    I must remember to tell that to several of my friends lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    Read that sentence back.. doesn't really make sense does it (?) I can't understand your logic.
    Ok for example lets take the nazi rocket scientist, i forget name, who helped build nasa and the apollo projects.... No one can say he was stupid but he may have been a blatant racist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    well yes, maybe the country would, but that would mean that you are taking the well being of the country as the most important issue here. surely the good of the world community is most important?
    If you're a lefty.

ReputationRep:
    You're right, they are all numbskulls with photographic memories
    You see?! There are plenty of bimbos in Oxbridge!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.