Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering if anyone has last year's Salters Horners Physics Paper from the summer exams and the answers to it somewhere or where can I find it coz Edexcel don't have it on their site

ReputationRep:
    Christ's Cambridge - Physical Natural Sciences - got 5A at A level and 6 A at AS not to mention my grade 1s in STEP papers, but I don't feel the need to broadcast it in my signature .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrisbphd)
    Christ's Cambridge - Physical Natural Sciences - got 5A at A level and 6 A at AS not to mention my grade 1s in STEP papers, but I don't feel the need to broadcast it in my signature .
    I'm not boasting about grades. It's called an offer

ReputationRep:
    It's the yeah that's right bit that makes you seem rather arrogant.

ReputationRep:
    It's the yeah that's right bit that makes you seem rather arrogant.
    to me it sounds more like "yeah right...." as in he doesn't think he'll get them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yannis)
    I was wondering if anyone has last year's Salters Horners Physics Paper from the summer exams and the answers to it somewhere or where can I find it coz Edexcel don't have it on their site
    Congrats on the offer.

ReputationRep:
    That was his offer, not his grades.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.