Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    im surprised how busy this forum is at night, is it because people are viewing from different time zones or is it full of insomniacs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by devilschild)
    im surprised how busy this forum is at night, is it because people are viewing from different time zones or is it full of insomniacs?
    I'm eastern standard time

ReputationRep:
    no insomniacs here it's just that it's lunch time over here in the land of oz, 12:30pm to be exact so generally i don't sleep around this time of day. you get that on the forum with people being in all different timezones.

ReputationRep:
    I'm an insomniac due to the loss of mr and mrs cunningham on hollyoaks
    I have no college tomorrow and i was at work till nine so I can't get to sleep anyway

plus...the web is full of useless stuff so i'd rather come here

ReputationRep:
    im an imsomnia...lol..i do hmk really l8 n so its bcum natural 4 me to b awake!...i shudnt coz i gota get ta skool by 9.30am, im sleep walkin to skool all da time now.

its kinda funny to c so many people from otha countries on a UK site....lol (no disrespect)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meeps)
    im an imsomnia...lol..i do hmk really l8 n so its bcum natural 4 me to b awake!...i shudnt coz i gota get ta skool by 9.30am, im walkin to skool all da time now. its kinda funny to c so many people from otha countries on a UK site (no disrespect)..lol
    ya i was searching some topic and google took me to one of the threads so i just joined

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    ya i was searching some topic and google took me to one of the threads so i just joined
    cool...whats it like in toronto?...im gonna b goin on holiday ta new york den toronto 4 a week dis year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meeps)
    im an imsomnia...lol..i do hmk really l8 n so its bcum natural 4 me to b awake!...i shudnt coz i gota get ta skool by 9.30am, im walkin to skool all da time now. its kinda funny to c so many people from otha countries on a UK site (no disrespect)..lol
    Hey me too I tend to be most wide awake at night so do my work and stuff then and try to sleep a few hours in the day! kinda weird but hey at least less sleep means more time to do stuff. Have to be up by 7 though so always kinda spaced out. i didnt realise so many people not in the uk viewed these pages either.

ReputationRep:
    I go to sleep about 3am and wake up 7am. I've never had much sleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meeps)
    cool...whats it like in toronto?...im gonna b goin on holiday ta new york den toronto 4 a week dis year?
    It's pretty good....its a nice city.. hope the weathers good when you come and stupid snowing

ReputationRep:
    Hey me too I tend to be most wide awake at night so do my work and stuff then and try to sleep a few hours in the day! kinda weird but hey at least less sleep means more time to do stuff. Have to be up by 7 though so always kinda spaced out. i didnt realise so many people not in the uk viewed these pages either.
    lol...it gets worse 4 me on a friday nite coz i usually go partyin in central london, da next day i av ta go work at 9am arghhh!, wot do u study in A2, im studyin comp, bus stud, and maths stats (jus finished doin cswork 4 it now...yeppy!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    It's pretty good....its a nice city.. hope the weathers good when you come and stupid snowing
    i woz tol ta go and c a baseball game dere?..i dnt even kno how to play it bt stil is it recommended?..its jus gona b me and my bro who go, wot r da bars like dere and stuff? we only booked recently da plane tickets and we avent looked at too many brocedures to kno dis kinda stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meeps)
    lol...it gets worse 4 me on a friday nite coz i usually go partyin in central london, da next day i av ta go work at 9am arghhh!, wot do u study in A2, im studyin comp, bus stud, and maths stats (jus finished doin cswork 4 it now...yeppy!)
    ive done maths A2, am doing chemistry biology and psychology at A2 and further maths at AS! such fun. im usually out most of friday nights too and have to work at 8:30 so thats even worse lol! trying to do my chem cw at the mo (still havent finished my plan wich was due in b4 xmas and the whole thing is due in next week oh dear! r u going to uni nextyear?

ReputationRep:
    ive done maths A2, am doing chemistry biology and psychology at A2 and further maths at AS! such fun. im usually out most of friday nights too and have to work at 8:30 so thats even worse lol! trying to do my chem cw at the mo (still havent finished my plan wich was due in b4 xmas and the whole thing is due in next week oh dear! r u going to uni nextyear?
    lol ya I usually go to bed oh around 10pm wake up at noon the next day on weekends and 8am in weekdays........ i may have to stay a wake some more because this semester is more demanding and i need high english and calc marks for university

ReputationRep:
    yeh, u? im gona do comp sci with mgment...im choozin royal holloway as first choice and ucl as second, strange orda bt i prefer royal holloway...dey r all unis of london

ReputationRep:
    I'm not an insomniac, I'm just tragically badly organised and still writing my essay that has to be in tomorrow. I could skip lectures in the morning and do it then, but I'd rather go to them as they might be vaguely useful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meeps)
    yeh, u? im gona do comp sci with mgment...im choozin royal holloway as first choice and ucl as second, strange orda bt i prefer royal holloway...dey r all unis of london
    yeah my 1st choice is cam and 2nd choice bath, i really cant wait to go now! being a student in london would be cool i just thought it would be a lot more expensive to go there. do u live in london at the mo?

ReputationRep:
    yeah my 1st choice is cam and 2nd choice bath, i really cant wait to go now! being a student in london would be cool i just thought it would be a lot more expensive to go there. do u live in london at the mo?
    wow cambridge congrates!..if only woz dat cleva..lol...yeh i live in north london, it is well expensive here

ReputationRep:
    okayz gtg nitey nite!

ReputationRep:
    ive just ran to the other end of exeter to resuce a lost friend....all because some boy kiked her out without telling her which direction was home.

love Katy ***

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.