This discussion is closed.
shazza
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I have a job interview tomorrow at Joh Lewis for window dressing, maybe this degree isn't so pants after all!!!!!!!
crazy_cutie44
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by shazza)
I have a job interview tomorrow at Joh Lewis for window dressing, maybe this degree isn't so pants after all!!!!!!!
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
shazza
Rep:
?
Ty
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yyyyyaaaaayyyy! well done!! hehe

i got an interview for American Adventure nx week, crap pay but oh well. its in retail.

ps - is it the jon lewis is victoria centre? my mate works in catering there
!
shazza
Rep:
?
(Original post by lumpycustard)
yyyyyaaaaayyyy! well done!! hehe

i got an interview for American Adventure nx week, crap pay but oh well. its in retail.

ps - is it the jon lewis is victoria centre? my mate works in catering there
!
yeah it is Vic centre. Let me know if you get the job at AA I live dead near (Eastwood), so will have to say hi if I go for the day!!!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah it is Vic centre. Let me know if you get the job at AA I live dead near (Eastwood), so will have to say hi if I go for the day!!!
:eek: i live in Heanor!!! my dentist is in eastwood lol (the green one across from the library)
shazza
Rep:
?
:eek: i live in Heanor!!! my dentist is in eastwood lol (the green one across from the library)
That used to be my dentist too, until I had an argument with Mr Peachy. I have probably passed you loads of times or something!!!! :eek:
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
That used to be my dentist too, until I had an argument with Mr Peachy. I have probably passed you loads of times or something!!!! :eek:
hehe probably lol I have Dr Shaw mostly

no its daft but i no a few people at notts trent, dso u no anyone who does the primary teachin course? i also ahve relatives who live in eastwood :eek: wudnt it b weird if u new or lived near them!!!! argH! weird!
shazza
Rep:
?
hehe probably lol I have Dr Shaw mostly

no its daft but i no a few people at notts trent, dso u no anyone who does the primary teachin course? i also ahve relatives who live in eastwood :eek: wudnt it b weird if u new or lived near them!!!! argH! weird!
It really would, I live in one of the terraced in the Lyncroft area. (not givin my address for obv. reasons. Don't know anyone on primary teaching course, I do TV design, so only really know peeps doin art and design..
crazy_cutie44
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
how did your interview go?!!?!??!? x
shazza
Rep:
?
(Original post by crazy_cutie44)
how did your interview go?!!?!??!? x
I thought it went alright, but was aware of how much competition there was and that they really were after someone with experience. and i didn't get it (dries a tear) But I have applied for IKEA so maybe that one fingers crossed X
Mystic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Good Luck for applying with Ikea......It's a shame about the other interview though....
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Good luck. Don't worry about the competion, I didn't get a job working for Maplin dispite my qualifcations in electronics.
shazza
Rep:
?
thankyou.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (70)
53.44%
Yes, but I want to swap them (10)
7.63%
No, but I know who I want to choose (14)
10.69%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (33)
25.19%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (4)
3.05%

Watched Threads