Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have a job interview tomorrow at Joh Lewis for window dressing, maybe this degree isn't so pants after all!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shazza)
    I have a job interview tomorrow at Joh Lewis for window dressing, maybe this degree isn't so pants after all!!!!!!!
    GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ty

ReputationRep:
    yyyyyaaaaayyyy! well done!! hehe

i got an interview for American Adventure nx week, crap pay but oh well. its in retail.

ps - is it the jon lewis is victoria centre? my mate works in catering there
    !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    yyyyyaaaaayyyy! well done!! hehe

i got an interview for American Adventure nx week, crap pay but oh well. its in retail.

ps - is it the jon lewis is victoria centre? my mate works in catering there
    !
    yeah it is Vic centre. Let me know if you get the job at AA I live dead near (Eastwood), so will have to say hi if I go for the day!!!

ReputationRep:
    yeah it is Vic centre. Let me know if you get the job at AA I live dead near (Eastwood), so will have to say hi if I go for the day!!!
    :eek: i live in Heanor!!! my dentist is in eastwood lol (the green one across from the library)

ReputationRep:
    :eek: i live in Heanor!!! my dentist is in eastwood lol (the green one across from the library)
    That used to be my dentist too, until I had an argument with Mr Peachy. I have probably passed you loads of times or something!!!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    That used to be my dentist too, until I had an argument with Mr Peachy. I have probably passed you loads of times or something!!!! :eek:
    hehe probably lol I have Dr Shaw mostly

no its daft but i no a few people at notts trent, dso u no anyone who does the primary teachin course? i also ahve relatives who live in eastwood :eek: wudnt it b weird if u new or lived near them!!!! argH! weird!

ReputationRep:
    hehe probably lol I have Dr Shaw mostly

no its daft but i no a few people at notts trent, dso u no anyone who does the primary teachin course? i also ahve relatives who live in eastwood :eek: wudnt it b weird if u new or lived near them!!!! argH! weird!
    It really would, I live in one of the terraced in the Lyncroft area. (not givin my address for obv. reasons. Don't know anyone on primary teaching course, I do TV design, so only really know peeps doin art and design..

ReputationRep:
    how did your interview go?!!?!??!? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazy_cutie44)
    how did your interview go?!!?!??!? x
    I thought it went alright, but was aware of how much competition there was and that they really were after someone with experience. and i didn't get it (dries a tear) But I have applied for IKEA so maybe that one fingers crossed X

ReputationRep:
    Good Luck for applying with Ikea......It's a shame about the other interview though....

ReputationRep:
    Good luck. Don't worry about the competion, I didn't get a job working for Maplin dispite my qualifcations in electronics.

ReputationRep:
    thankyou.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 3, 2004
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.