Turn on thread page Beta

Chat watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    has everyone been aducted by aliens?? no1 seems to be posting, and the regulars arent around... am i goin mad??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    has everyone been aducted by aliens?? no1 seems to be posting, and the regulars arent around... am i goin mad??
    I haven't been abducted by aliens! I don't think so anyway....

ReputationRep:
    I was.

ReputationRep:
    Me too

ReputationRep:
    mmmmm the light shines upon thee...

i thought i saw aq UFO last night!!! itr wa probably a plane or somet even tho it werent movin. and it wasnt a star coz i no my stars! grr im slightly off normal 2day...

ReputationRep:
    mmmmm the light shines upon thee...

i thought i saw aq UFO last night!!! itr wa probably a plane or somet even tho it werent movin. and it wasnt a star coz i no my stars! grr im slightly off normal 2day...
    Hehe, do you live near an army camp by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    I am yet to be abducted by aliens but i'd be lying if I said I hadn't been anally probed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    I am yet to be abducted by aliens but i'd be lying if I said I hadn't been anally probed.
    rofl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    *gasp* do u mean wot i think u mean???

and cate no. (not as far as i no)

heeeey wudnt it b gr8 if there was a secret goverment thingy under my house!!! wooow!

ReputationRep:

heeeey wudnt it b gr8 if there was a secret goverment thingy under my house!!! wooow!
    Hehe, yeah! I asked cos a lot of 'UFO' sightings are near military areas. Warminster is apparently the most UFO infected area in the world. And it just happens to have loads of army camps near it.

Hehe, my sis once thought she saw a UFO, and it turned out it was an army flare!!! They are really creepy though! [the army flares]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Hehe, yeah! I asked cos a lot of 'UFO' sightings are near military areas. Warminster is apparently the most UFO infected area in the world. And it just happens to have loads of army camps near it.

Hehe, my sis once thought she saw a UFO, and it turned out it was an army flare!!! They are really creepy though! [the army flares]
    yeh i no. dad knows a lot about miltery stuff and i think he worked along side them and he says that they made and strill make aircrafts in the shape of 3d triangles in a strange colour. it keeps them off radar apparently.

and these miltery camps... i reckon them and the government no so much about aliens and such but they keep it all under wraps.

doh!

ReputationRep:
    *gasp* do u mean wot i think u mean???

What do you think i think you think i mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    What do you think i think you think i mean?
    ha! sounds like a nursery rhyme! and i cant answer im too conflussed! *falls over flat on back while birdies fly around UKL*

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying to send out 100 applications for work experience before the post goes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    I'm trying to send out 100 applications for work experience before the post goes
    Sounds like fun!!

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    *imagines lumpycustard flat on her back*

*drools*
    oooooh i like it! hehe

ReputationRep:
    oooooh i like it! hehe
    Tut tut!! And you said i was naughty!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Tut tut!! And you said i was naughty!!!

G
    well u r!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    well u r!!!!!

Haha!! I'm not the one who was smacking people with their belt!!!! I wonder who was.......hmmmm?

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Haha!! I'm not the one who was smacking people with their belt!!!! I wonder who was.......hmmmm?

G
    if ur implying me, when did i do that????/ if ur not implyin me... who did? tell tell

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 27, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.