This discussion is closed.
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
has everyone been aducted by aliens?? no1 seems to be posting, and the regulars arent around... am i goin mad??
Cate
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
has everyone been aducted by aliens?? no1 seems to be posting, and the regulars arent around... am i goin mad??
I haven't been abducted by aliens! I don't think so anyway....
Insatiable
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I was.
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Me too
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
mmmmm the light shines upon thee...

i thought i saw aq UFO last night!!! itr wa probably a plane or somet even tho it werent movin. and it wasnt a star coz i no my stars! grr im slightly off normal 2day...
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
mmmmm the light shines upon thee...

i thought i saw aq UFO last night!!! itr wa probably a plane or somet even tho it werent movin. and it wasnt a star coz i no my stars! grr im slightly off normal 2day...
Hehe, do you live near an army camp by any chance?
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I am yet to be abducted by aliens but i'd be lying if I said I hadn't been anally probed.
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
I am yet to be abducted by aliens but i'd be lying if I said I hadn't been anally probed.
rofl
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gimp)
*gasp* do u mean wot i think u mean???

and cate no. (not as far as i no)

heeeey wudnt it b gr8 if there was a secret goverment thingy under my house!!! wooow!
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

heeeey wudnt it b gr8 if there was a secret goverment thingy under my house!!! wooow!
Hehe, yeah! I asked cos a lot of 'UFO' sightings are near military areas. Warminster is apparently the most UFO infected area in the world. And it just happens to have loads of army camps near it.

Hehe, my sis once thought she saw a UFO, and it turned out it was an army flare!!! They are really creepy though! [the army flares]
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cate)
Hehe, yeah! I asked cos a lot of 'UFO' sightings are near military areas. Warminster is apparently the most UFO infected area in the world. And it just happens to have loads of army camps near it.

Hehe, my sis once thought she saw a UFO, and it turned out it was an army flare!!! They are really creepy though! [the army flares]
yeh i no. dad knows a lot about miltery stuff and i think he worked along side them and he says that they made and strill make aircrafts in the shape of 3d triangles in a strange colour. it keeps them off radar apparently.

and these miltery camps... i reckon them and the government no so much about aliens and such but they keep it all under wraps.

doh!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
*gasp* do u mean wot i think u mean???

What do you think i think you think i mean?
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gimp)
What do you think i think you think i mean?
ha! sounds like a nursery rhyme! and i cant answer im too conflussed! *falls over flat on back while birdies fly around UKL*
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm trying to send out 100 applications for work experience before the post goes
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
I'm trying to send out 100 applications for work experience before the post goes
Sounds like fun!!

G
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by piginapoke)
*imagines lumpycustard flat on her back*

*drools*
oooooh i like it! hehe
gzftan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
oooooh i like it! hehe
Tut tut!! And you said i was naughty!!!

G
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by gzftan)
Tut tut!! And you said i was naughty!!!

G
well u r!!!!!

gzftan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
well u r!!!!!

Haha!! I'm not the one who was smacking people with their belt!!!! I wonder who was.......hmmmm?

G
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by gzftan)
Haha!! I'm not the one who was smacking people with their belt!!!! I wonder who was.......hmmmm?

G
if ur implying me, when did i do that????/ if ur not implyin me... who did? tell tell
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (179)
46.37%
Take exams next summer (56)
14.51%
Change uni choice through clearing (92)
23.83%
Apply to uni next year instead (41)
10.62%
I'm not applying to university (18)
4.66%

Watched Threads