Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    if ur implying me, when did i do that????/ if ur not implyin me... who did? tell tell
    Of course i'm implying you!!!!! In that thread about stealing a hot water bottle the other day.....not that i suggested stealing a hot water bottle.....[coughs nervously and hides under the table]....

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Of course i'm implying you!!!!! In that thread about stealing a hot water bottle the other day.....not that i suggested stealing a hot water bottle.....[coughs nervously and hides under the table]....

G
    *lumpy crawls under the table and pulls gzftan out by the leg* EXCUSE ME? wen ever did i say such a thing? im a innocent and un-naughty little girl!!!! [cough]

ps - u shudnt steal!!! hehe

ReputationRep:
    *lumpy crawls under the table and pulls gzftan out by the leg* EXCUSE ME? wen ever did i say such a thing? im a innocent and un-naughty little girl!!!! [cough]

ps - u shudnt steal!!! hehe
    Lol!!! I didn't steal....well....not then anyway....

G

ReputationRep:
    Lol!!! I didn't steal....well....not then anyway....

G
    :eek: when???

piginapoke where r u??? iv not scared u have i? *cries*

ReputationRep:
    :eek: when???

piginapoke where r u??? iv not scared u have i? *cries*
    Only chewing gum and sweets from my bro when he's not looking....hehe!! I'm evil!!!!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    Only chewing gum and sweets from my bro when he's not looking....hehe!! I'm evil!!!!!!

G
    :eek: thats just overboard!!!!

*ties gzftan's hand behind his back and sits on him* a-ha! evil torture comin ur way!!!

ReputationRep:
    :eek: thats just overboard!!!!

*ties gzftan's hand behind his back and sits on him* a-ha! evil torture comin ur way!!!
    Like i said before....save it for the weekend!! Wait...it's friday...near enough....continue....

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    *shakes*

awwwww wot da matter ma babywoooooos? is gzftan makin u scared?? *smakes gzftan's bum* naughty! apologise!

ReputationRep:
    awwwww wot da matter ma babywoooooos? is gzftan makin u scared?? *smakes gzftan's bum* naughty! apologise!
    sorry...

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    What do I have to do to get my bum smacked?
    hehehehe... u may soon find out!

anyway, sorry peeps but im off home now.m might b on later if i get chance. love u all hehe

lumpy xxxxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Hehe, yeah! I asked cos a lot of 'UFO' sightings are near military areas. Warminster is apparently the most UFO infected area in the world. And it just happens to have loads of army camps near it.
    or that there is some good strong drugs in warminster lol

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 27, 2004
Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.