Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't normally be so petty as to do this, but as gnostic has posted a poll about me, I suppose this is only in the interests of fairness. Please notice in my poll you even have the controversial option to vote 'no' if you wish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaarrrggh)
    I wouldn't normally be so petty as to do this, but as gnostic has posted a poll about me, I suppose this is only in the interests of fairness. Please notice in my poll you even have the controversial option to vote 'no' if you wish.
    what is all this arguing about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaarrrggh)
    No, not snobby, just childish. I mean, what was his poll all about... What a loser

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnostic)
    Not arguing, just playing about. A little bit of sad fun to relieve my flu.
    Yes that is real sad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    what is all this arguing about?
    Check out the durham thread. It all started at the top of page 2.

ReputationRep:
    The penny is beginning to drop that I might loose this poll...
    ok gnostic tell me why you are not a snob whatever the **** that is.
    And I'll vote for you if you give me a good enough reason.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a snob because um, I have a cockney accent - yes, that'll do - c'our g'ovnor, clean your chimley for a tuppance?
    LOL I like that, NOT, don't know anyways I'll vote for you because arrrgghhhhhhh sounds constipated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHANDY)
    LOL I like that, NOT, don't know anyways I'll vote for you because arrrgghhhhhhh sounds constipated.
    ?

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe nobody gets gnostic! Ive only been here a couple of weeks and its hlarious. He's just messing about having a laugh with the easily provoked and over sensitive, of which this forum has a plentitude. I think everybody first found out about this place while trying to find some answers to a minor anxiety, and everyone lets him wind them up so much its quality. Long may he continue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samd294)
    I can't believe nobody gets gnostic! Ive only been here a couple of weeks and its hlarious. He's just messing about having a laugh with the easily provoked and over sensitive, of which this forum has a plentitude. I think everybody first found out about this place while trying to find some answers to a minor anxiety, and everyone lets him wind them up so much its quality. Long may he continue.
    It takes a lot to offend me, believe me.

The problem is you can't really tell when people are being sarcastic or not on internet forums most of the time. And gnostic does have a very arrogant attitude, sarcasm or not.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 27, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.