The Student Room Group

A2: Anyone else really dreading next week?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by flume
UCL! it's literally the perfect university for me, but it's looking very unlikely that i'll get in :frown:

I'm sure you'll be okay! Be confident :biggrin:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 41
I'm dreading next week as well... not as bad as a lot of people have it by the sounds of it but I have physics monday and chemistry wednesday - my two hardest exams.
I just don't feel like I know enough (especially in physics!)
Original post by such_a_lady
:sigh:

Eng Lang, Spanish, German. We have learnt NOTHING in Lang and those of you who do AQA A will know how much there is to memorise, both from the book and own research :sigh:

Atleast you know you'll kick ass in German and Spanish.
Reply 43
Original post by emilie18
Haven't you done unit 4 yet then? Aghr I know, when you compare Crime and Deviance to Religion in the textbook, there's more than double for Crime! It's ridiculous! Blehr and research methods, *yawn*. The only good thing about unit 4 is that the grade boundaries do tend to be fairly low, because I think everyone struggles with it!

I'm doing International Business with French + Spanish at Aston University :smile: What about you?

:smile:

Nope! It's on the 19th of this month!
I know, there's so so much to look over! The last question will be the worst I think :frown:

That sounds so interesting! Languages were not my strongest point, although I scraped an A in gcse German! I'm doing English at the University of Liverpool I hope :biggrin:

Reply 44
Original post by hannafer
Im dreading it all

Tues History and ICT
Thurs Business Studies :frown:

hatehatehate it

are you doing edexcel business?
Reply 45
Original post by LGrosvenor101
Need AAB for Chemistry at Warwick... already had 4 exams (all maths) and I still have 6 exams to go - 2 next week, and then 4 the week after! D:

Although, my insurance is BBB which I shall definitely get, so at least I know I am definitely going to university! :biggrin:

Ah good luck! My insurance is BBC, so I should definitely get that as well!:smile:

Reply 46
13th - Chemistry
14th - core 4
15th - biology

Help! hahaa
Reply 47
Spanish on tuesday then Biology and German on friday. German is my favourite subject and hopefully what I'll be studying at Uni in a few months...so I'm kind of annoyed I have it on the same day as my most hated subject that takes up most of my time. Was hoping for a few days of pure German revision...oh well.
Reply 48
PHY4 monday, C3/M3 Wednesday CHY4 Thursday...
CHM5/CHY5/FP2 week after and finally FP3 the week after that!
Stressing out big time :'(
Original post by Soph(:
Ok same. You know in the literature and arts section, do the characters names count in our word count because each time I write an essay I'm like 300 words over :|

No, they don't, fortunately. Neither do quotes.
Reply 50
FML

f u history and geography
Reply 51
Original post by xiyangliu
6 exams, physics field and particle , physics rise and fall clockwork universe, chemistry unit 4 and 5 maths C3 and C4. Ouch ..../_-

I have exactly the Same.....failing physics right now...hate g495!!!...arrghhh:mad:......
Reply 52
I'm absolutely bricking it. I've got a two and a half hour Spanish written paper on Tuesday afternoon, then Sociology on Wednesday morning and Biology on Friday. Then two more exams the week after.

I will, quite literally, jump for joy after walking out of my last exam.

EDIT: I need A*AA. Fudge. Me.
(edited 11 years ago)
Dreading it. I never feel ready for exams, but these are even worse because of the pressure. I didn't get into uni this year and want to do Medicine, so I need at least AAA. That isn't particularly out of reach, but I *want* an A* or two to give me that little bit extra when it comes to reapplying. Gaaah.

Also, Core 4? **** me, I am abysmal at it. What even is the comprehension about? D:
(edited 11 years ago)
I have three exams next week and three the week after. Need A*AA for my first choice uni, but that's probably got to come from either Geography or Chemistry, in which I am taking two exams in each, and each of which is on the same day as one of the others (on the 13th I have chemistry AM and geography PM, and on the 19th it's the other way around).

Can't wait until Wednesday is done with - I think after 4.5 hours of exams in a day I'll be entitled to kick back and watch some football, for one evening at least.

But in general, yeah, I'm bricking it.

M3 (M4 was hell):headfire:

Econ 3 :fuhrer:

Physics 4:rip:

Reply 56
Original post by Jack22031994
I have got politics on thursday too!

Good luck:smile: What exam board are you on?
Original post by milkytea
I'm just dreading Thursday morning to be honest. I have Politics and C4 one after the other. I'm gonna be stuck in one room for about four and a half hours haha.

smuggle your phone in and get tweeting in between man
Reply 58
Original post by hockeyjoe
smuggle your phone in and get tweeting in between man

Good plan haha, hopefully somebody will tweet some C4 answers :tongue:
Reply 59
maths bio chem next week FML.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending