Withdrew from a uni ages ago and recieved offer today!

Watch
This discussion is closed.
BossLady
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I withdrew from the University of Bath back in Dec, after I declined an open day in Oct (I was one of the lucky ones who didn't even get asked for an interview at the open day, just had to turn up), and sent in my statement of decisions on 1st Jan. So that was all sorted and I got letters from my firm (imp) with info etc. However, today I recieved an offer from Bath to study (my subject is comp sci), which is really random, because i already withdrew from them and sent in my statement of decisions. Has this happened to anyone else??
sparkler
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
thas ****in weird!!!

Mystic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
That is weird....

Are you going to accept or decline the offer, although you declined before....?
BossLady
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Heather_1)
That is weird....

Are you going to accept or decline the offer, although you declined before....?
nah
I withdrew because I didn't want to go there. They were my sixth choice and I'd got 5 and 4 at that point(and now have 3,2,1 too ). They're a good uni, but they don't do a MEng in comp sci, only a BEng, whereas I really want a 4 year 1. Nevermind, I'm hopefully off to Imperial if I attain the grades.
lilsunflower
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by BossLady)
nah
I withdrew because I didn't want to go there. They were my sixth choice and I'd got 5 and 4 at that point(and now have 3,2,1 too ). They're a good uni, but they don't do a MEng in comp sci, only a BEng, whereas I really want a 4 year 1. Nevermind, I'm hopefully off to Imperial if I attain the grades.
lolz.. congrats! this technically means you've got a 6/6 lolz wonderful stuff eh?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (70)
53.44%
Yes, but I want to swap them (10)
7.63%
No, but I know who I want to choose (14)
10.69%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (33)
25.19%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (4)
3.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed