Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byakugan_neji)
    America is just jealous that Japan had managed to rebuild their country from ruins after the Second World War to become the second richest country in the world. Whenever their ego is threatened, even by the smallest things, they start all this propaganda and make the others look like the bad guys. America should realise that Japan has been in recession for the past decade so I dunno what the hell they are arguing about.

Watch out Britain, the USA will come for us next.

Miss Scarlet, even though I'm not Japanese myself, I feel totally insulted by your comments. It's not right to judge the Japanese as robbers, simply because your boyfriend happened to go for a Japanese girl instead of you. Wherever you are from, I'm sure there are more atrocious crimes being commited and it wouldn't be nice to call all of your people robbers, murderers etc....would it?
    how is american jealous?

what they arguing about?

what are the US going to come to Britain for?

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if the Japs stole bukakke off America.

(Original post by curryADD)
    the americans dont have monstrous cars! *kicks newbie* take it back! take it back!

i personally am hoping for a pink jeep convertable (four wheel drive) for my 16th birthday.........but that is never going to happen.
    You've actually prooved your point here. There is no way you would let a 16 year old kid drive a 4 wheeler in this country.
    American cars are about 2 things
    1) Giving impression of large penis size
    2) Make the women feel secure (or at least know that they're going to do a lot of damage in an accident)

It's one of the most stupid situations I've evere heard of. Cars are big heavy and inefficient because the yanks like it that way (and theres no onus to change it because fuel is soooo cheap - its about a dollar a litre if not more here). However to keep fuel cheap they need plenty of oil...

You can invade as money countries as you like. Eventually oil will start to run out, and then you'll all wish you had used 40mpg cars like the rest of us
    J

(Original post by Gimp)
    I wonder if the Japs stole bukakke off America.
    I get that even if no one else does

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    what are the US going to come to Britain for?
    The US obviously need no real eason to go to war. Whenever a president wishes to have his campaign financed by the arms industry and oil corporations, he'll simply promise them a quick war against any country he can remember the name of. .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oldthrashbarg)
    The US obviously need no real eason to go to war. Whenever a president wishes to have his campaign financed by the arms industry and oil corporations, he'll simply promise them a quick war against any country he can remember the name of. .
    and Britain and Japan?

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.