Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manic_jas)
    hey Kate, fancy meeting you here! (especially seeing as I have nothing whatsoever to do with Aidan's and shouldn't really be here!)
    Hmm, i suppose there's likely to be more than one Kate at Aidan's doing philosophy isn't there? Oops.

(Original post by dave134)
    Large doormat owned by the college. As they normally have the college crest on them, and are sizable they are an ideal target for trophying
    Yep, the college mats are considered worthy trophies, particularly if the crest is on it (as it is with Aidan's). Extra points are awarded if it's trophied from right next to the porter's office (as it was with Aidan's) and for miscellaneous comedy style of trophying (in the case of Aidan's it had been trophied by the very same people just four or five days before!)

Not that I had anything to do with it. I was, um, elsewhere at the time. Whenever that was....(respect for the £1 pints of Stella though!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tkfmbp)
    If Hatfield has one it's gone by the end of freshers!! Hanging it in my room might be a tad obvious though!
    if we have one, you'll have to get past me first - *evil laugh*...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasofa)
    if we have one, you'll have to get past me first - *evil laugh*...
    *chants* "who are ya ? who are ya?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dancingbiscuit)
    Hey Gem - I think you maybe forgetting the college character is the Aidan's BADGER (in a close fought battle between the badger and the armidillo)!
    :confused: ah. yeah, sorry about that! Somehow the JCR buying the BADGER suit, the big painting of the badger at the summer ball and the picture of one on the yearbook cover, which also featured a photo of JCR president in said Badger suit was completely lost on me!

I promise to pay more attention from now on

The important question is would it beat the Hatfield Lion in a fight?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gem006)

undoubtedly....all the rahs from hatfield wouldnt be able to deal with the badger and its claws!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gem006)
    The so called lion from hatfield is a little over-stated. I doubt it would put up much of a fight.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dave134)
    The so called lion from hatfield is a little over-stated. I doubt it would put up much of a fight.
    i swore they said lion not "cat in crap suit".....did i miss something ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tkfmbp)
    undoubtedly....all the rahs from hatfield wouldnt be able to deal with the badger and its claws!
    and even if they did we could send the zombie ducks in as back up

ReputationRep:
    has anyone from aidans had anything since the initial pack with accom and medical forms in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peapod)
    has anyone from aidans had anything since the initial pack with accom and medical forms in?
    Nope, seems like they're just slow with these things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peapod)
    I haven't received anything!! They said the fresher's packs haave just come in so I'm guessing we will all recieve them soon!!!

Peapod and Serendipity, I can't wait to meet you both in Aidan's!!!

MAKE SURE YOU SAY HI TO ME!!!!!! Lol...I will be so nervous! My pic is on the picture thread . If I see you, I will shout out ur name

Oh and if u do receive anything else form Aidan's can u post sth on this thread so that I know if mine has been lost in the post or sth like that.

x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clint553)
    Peapod and Serendipity, I can't wait to meet you both in Aidan's!!!

x
    Fine :rolleyes:, i shall shun u all year then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    Fine :rolleyes:, i shall shun u all year then!
    Cobra....ahh I'm so sorry! I din't realise u were coming to Aidan's too!!! I only just took a double look at the durhamites thread!!! Sorry....yes, when I see u I shall jump up and down and shout Cobra! lol...i hope u will be doing the same...hehe

have u sent off ur accomodation form yet???

ReputationRep:
    Hey Aidanites - (and that's you as well cobra ), I just had a look at what's in store for us during Fresher's week! WOW! So much! Anyway,on the wednesday night, are all of you staying in college for teh musicals night and then drinks in Walkabout ooooor are you going to the Fresher's Bop????

Plus, how the hell am i going to get all of the costumes for these nights??? There's soooo many! I think I'm going to be shopping in Durham alot that week! Please tell me what ur intending to do!

Get i touch x

ReputationRep:
    Cobra....ahh I'm so sorry! I din't realise u were coming to Aidan's too!!! I only just took a double look at the durhamites thread!!! Sorry....yes, when I see u I shall jump up and down and shout Cobra! lol...i hope u will be doing the same...hehe

have u sent off ur accomodation form yet???
    Yes, ages ago, my music taste answer has to be unique, i'd rarther if you jumped up an down and shouted oliver as thats my name!

ReputationRep:
    Hey Aidanites - (and that's you as well cobra ), I just had a look at what's in store for us during Fresher's week! WOW! So much! Anyway,on the wednesday night, are all of you staying in college for teh musicals night and then drinks in Walkabout ooooor are you going to the Fresher's Bop????

Plus, how the hell am i going to get all of the costumes for these nights??? There's soooo many! I think I'm going to be shopping in Durham alot that week! Please tell me what ur intending to do!

Get i touch x
    I'm planning my toga alredy!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, ages ago, my music taste answer has to be unique, i'd rarther if you jumped up an down and shouted oliver as thats my name!
    Yeah, lol Clint i'd also rather you didn't jump up and down and shout Serendipity!

ReputationRep:
    Mine didn't ask me what music I like! hmm......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    Yeah, lol Clint i'd also rather you didn't jump up and down and shout Serendipity!
    Ditto, erm, "peapod"!!

ReputationRep:
    Oooook! lol...I will just have to make do with your real names then! But you get the message. Are you all just as bored as me at the moment? I have nothing to do, so I just eat and read...and watch plenty of dvd's on my new snazzy computer

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.