Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I got my letter!!!!!! I'm sharing with a James Keys so if your reading this, hello!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    I got my letter!!!!!! I'm sharing with a James Keys so if your reading this, hello!
    Oh my god it's like results day all over again!
    Pleeeeease let me have a single room!! (mostly cos all my stuff ain't gonna fit in a double!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peapod)
    Oh my god it's like results day all over again!
    Pleeeeease let me have a single room!! (mostly cos all my stuff ain't gonna fit in a double!)
    Doubles are better though, there is more space in a double than a single and they often have fridges!!

ReputationRep:
    Doubles are better though, there is more space in a double than a single and they often have fridges!!
    Ah I just looked in my porch and I have..............a single room!!!!!!
    YAAAAY!
    And today I've found out hanson are coming to Manchester!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ah I just looked in my porch and I have..............a single room!!!!!!
    YAAAAY!
    I'm happy sharing, i get, hopefully, a friend and wont have to venture out to meet anyone

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy sharing, i get, hopefully, a friend and wont have to venture out to meet anyone
    Yeah I can really see the advantages of sharing - it's basically a built in best friend, I just really need to be on my own sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    Have you done anything about the fancy dress costumes yet Cobra?

ReputationRep:
    Have you done anything about the fancy dress costumes yet Cobra?
    I've designed my toga, its gonna be the best ever, as for the others i'm not sure, i have a bunny themed outfit if needed but as for grease and the others i'm not sure, i was maybe thinking pink ladies for grease!

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone on the curve??? Without wanting to give my room number away (who knows what could happen in these times :rolleyes: ), is anyone in
    C(Between 85-100)??? Just want to know if anyone is my neighbour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clint553)
    Is anyone on the curve??? Without wanting to give my room number away (who knows what could happen in these times :rolleyes: ), is anyone in
    C(Between 85-100)??? Just want to know if anyone is my neighbour
    How do you know your room number, i only know who i'm sharing with?

ReputationRep:
    Can't all be good news I suppose :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    How do you know your room number, i only know who i'm sharing with?
    In the letter that you received, did it not say your room number??? It did on mine! Maybe it's different for people who are sharing and they haven't sorted out room numbers and all that until on the day! Dunno :confused:

ReputationRep:
    In the letter that you received, did it not say your room number??? It did on mine! Maybe it's different for people who are sharing and they haven't sorted out room numbers and all that until on the day! Dunno :confused:
    Sorry, they have, i'm just blind and only on the 3rd reading have found it! i'm in C-just a bit bigger than 100!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tkfmbp)
    Can't all be good news I suppose :rolleyes:
    Cheeky sod

How do you know if you're on the curve or not?
    Mine just says "room B(insert number)"

It doesn't actually say insert number, it has a number, obviously....

ReputationRep:
    How do you know if you're on the curve or not?
    Mine just says "room B(insert number)"

It doesn't actually say insert number, it has a number, obviously....
    Odd that it doesn’t say. Umm, trying to remember. Obviously if you’re sharing and you’ve got B or C you’re on a curve (unless they’re still using the flat at the end of C Straight). And there is no A Curve. I think the straights and extensions go up to about 70 or 80. So say B115 would definitely be on the curve, where as B49 would be on the straight. Neil will know if he pops up again! It might be on the map in your handbook (if there is a map in the handbook this year...)

Has anyone been affected by the refurbishment? Eg, allocated a room on A straight but told they’ll have to share a room in one of the new houses for a few weeks? If so, you may be in my house!

Good luck for Sunday everyone, you’ll be ace.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, they have, i'm just blind and only on the 3rd reading have found it! i'm in C-just a bit bigger than 100!
    Oh cool, you will be near me then yay! lol, r u nervous about sunday?

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool, you will be near me then yay! lol, r u nervous about sunday?
    Good good, i'm soooo nervous its unbelieaveable!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.