Scroll to see replies

Miss Scarlet
Im 6ft 7.

Yea right. seriously? nah your not
Reply 2
Miss Scarlet
Im 6ft 7.

and do u like wee men?
Im a guy and nearly 16, im about 5"3 and the taller girls just dont go 4 me as i rather small, its a bit annoying but i think its kinda standard 4 the the guy to be taller for secuirty i suppose and it just looks weird 4 sum reason the other way round, perosnolnally i go 4 the girls about the same height as me or around.

dave
Reply 4
I'm 19 and 5'6. People throw stones at me. :frown:
Reply 5
i'm 5" 7 and I wouldn't go out with anyone a lot shorter than me, unless they were very special :biggrin:
Reply 6
Gimp
I'm 19 and 5'6. People throw stones at me. :frown:

That's not that small. Throw rocks back :biggrin:
Reply 7
me!
That's not that small. Throw rocks back :biggrin:

Perhaps it's the leather suit that upsets them then :P

I used to be taller but im convinced i shrank.
Reply 8
Gimp
Perhaps it's the leather suit that upsets them then :P

I used to be taller but im convinced i shrank.

You're not that short and anyway being small is cute :biggrin: And it wasn't a leather suit was it? it was that PVC catsuit... no wonder they got upset :tongue:
Reply 9
men aren't meant to be cute!
Reply 10
pretty much all men are taller than me so its not really a problem. Doubt i'd consider anyone littler than 5'2.
Reply 11
about same height or slightly taller than me. I'm 5 ft 9/10", so about six ft is good.
Reply 12
Gimp

guys can be cute in a masculine way, I like cute guys awwwwwww, it's not all about how ppl look though, having a cute/funny/clever personality is v. important
Reply 13
Gimp

if i ever see a cute guy ill kill him.
Reply 14
Personally, no because I just don't feel comfortable. Wes is 1" taller than me, and I hate to wear heels, I end up kind of slouching so I don't tower him. Silly maybe??
Reply 15
it is really annoying! im 5"9 and to find a tall good guy is difficult! but would always still consider a short guy- but they have to make up for it in other ways! i was kinda with a short guy and it looked really funny cos i towered over him! but he had a great personality and was so handsome! the height thing never seemed to bother him but i was always conscious of it.

so i ask to the guys does it put u off going for a girl whos taller than you?
I am 5"10 and i kno a few people that go out with girls that are wayyyy shorter than themselves. Talking about up to their waists!
My b/f is a shorter than me. dont bother me, he does get teased tho...
Reply 18
bean4ian
it is really annoying! im 5"9 and to find a tall good guy is difficult! but would always still consider a short guy- but they have to make up for it in other ways! i was kinda with a short guy and it looked really funny cos i towered over him! but he had a great personality and was so handsome! the height thing never seemed to bother him but i was always conscious of it.

so i ask to the guys does it put u off going for a girl whos taller than you?

it doesnt put you off the girl..i think im 5'10 but the girls that are taller- well i kinda kick myself for not being taller...(ive just read this back and it is possibly the most stupid comment ive ever made- shall we just go back to pissing people off about lectures bean?)

im going to change my answer to...no. :biggrin:
how can u say no :-(
tall women are great :-0 like gabrielle ritchens...nice long legs ;-) beautiful too

Latest

Trending

Trending