(Original post by Miss Scarlet)
    Im 6ft 7.
    Yea right. seriously? nah your not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss Scarlet)
    Im 6ft 7.
    and do u like wee men?

ReputationRep:
    Im a guy and nearly 16, im about 5"3 and the taller girls just dont go 4 me as i rather small, its a bit annoying but i think its kinda standard 4 the the guy to be taller for secuirty i suppose and it just looks weird 4 sum reason the other way round, perosnolnally i go 4 the girls about the same height as me or around.

dave

ReputationRep:
    I'm 19 and 5'6. People throw stones at me.

ReputationRep:
    i'm 5" 7 and I wouldn't go out with anyone a lot shorter than me, unless they were very special

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    I'm 19 and 5'6. People throw stones at me.
    That's not that small. Throw rocks back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    That's not that small. Throw rocks back
    Perhaps it's the leather suit that upsets them then :P

I used to be taller but im convinced i shrank.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Perhaps it's the leather suit that upsets them then :P

I used to be taller but im convinced i shrank.
    You're not that short and anyway being small is cute And it wasn't a leather suit was it? it was that PVC catsuit... no wonder they got upset

ReputationRep:
    men aren't meant to be cute!

ReputationRep:
    pretty much all men are taller than me so its not really a problem. Doubt i'd consider anyone littler than 5'2.

ReputationRep:
    about same height or slightly taller than me. I'm 5 ft 9/10", so about six ft is good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    guys can be cute in a masculine way, I like cute guys awwwwwww, it's not all about how ppl look though, having a cute/funny/clever personality is v. important

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    if i ever see a cute guy ill kill him.

ReputationRep:
    Personally, no because I just don't feel comfortable. Wes is 1" taller than me, and I hate to wear heels, I end up kind of slouching so I don't tower him. Silly maybe??

ReputationRep:
    it is really annoying! im 5"9 and to find a tall good guy is difficult! but would always still consider a short guy- but they have to make up for it in other ways! i was kinda with a short guy and it looked really funny cos i towered over him! but he had a great personality and was so handsome! the height thing never seemed to bother him but i was always conscious of it.

so i ask to the guys does it put u off going for a girl whos taller than you?

ReputationRep:
    I am 5"10 and i kno a few people that go out with girls that are wayyyy shorter than themselves. Talking about up to their waists!

ReputationRep:
    My b/f is a shorter than me. dont bother me, he does get teased tho...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bean4ian)
    it is really annoying! im 5"9 and to find a tall good guy is difficult! but would always still consider a short guy- but they have to make up for it in other ways! i was kinda with a short guy and it looked really funny cos i towered over him! but he had a great personality and was so handsome! the height thing never seemed to bother him but i was always conscious of it.

so i ask to the guys does it put u off going for a girl whos taller than you?

it doesnt put you off the girl..i think im 5'10 but the girls that are taller- well i kinda kick myself for not being taller...(ive just read this back and it is possibly the most stupid comment ive ever made- shall we just go back to pissing people off about lectures bean?)

im going to change my answer to...no.

ReputationRep:
    how can u say no :-(
    tall women are great :-0 like gabrielle ritchens...nice long legs ;-) beautiful too

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.