Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Yes, you are really going to "hack" the IP address and send your "contacts" down the "hood"
    I live in Leeds, Kirkstall to be precise, to be even more precise, on the Abbeydale estate just after Kirkstall Abbey and the Vesper Gate pub on the way to horsforth.

There Scarlet, get your contacts on me

ReputationRep:
    No reply from Scarlet? :confused:

Ahhh well.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Wow that must make your harder than a coffin nail eh?
    Ehh? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    i'd say not, no for immiate impressions - you wouldn't pick it. BUT - and a very important but - it is true that sometimes we don't expect it.. but do end up falling for a shorter guy. Its bizarre, but i've had 2 incidenced of this, and i have to say that both times i was really really into the guy. Maybe it takes someone extra special to bridge the gap - so to speak.

Helene x

ReputationRep:
    p.s. thought it does seem a little unfair.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'9 and my boyfriend is about 5'8. I didn't like it at first, I've always been self-concious about my height, but he doesn't mind in the slightest and I'm fine with it now.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5ft 11.5" (yes I know, frustrating) and my girlfriend is about the same height. I carry on getting asked what it's like to be seeing such a tall girl - wtf????

People are people they like different things, apart from parfait, everyone likes parfait.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm 5 foot 7 and I have this HUGE crush on this guy in my hs who's about 5 foot 5. The height thing bothers me though. Usually I won't look at a guy cause he's short(I know SO shallow) just because I think it looks weird. But this guy's face is so gorgeous that I just forget about the height issue. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    the well as long as they're taller than me, then i don't mind

ReputationRep:
    I do like your polls Miss Scarlet, they are always interesting.

Me, no way I hate dating shorter boys. But I dont like too tall guys either. Someone whose a few inches bigger than me is perfect!!! :cool:
    Like Shane He is 5ft 9, and Im 5ft 6.

ReputationRep:
    Does it really matter? I would date a taller girl if she was okay with it. No big deal. I'm just average anyway.

ReputationRep:
    who gave me rep? Mysterious person own up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaft)
    I am 5"10 and i kno a few people that go out with girls that are wayyyy shorter than themselves. Talking about up to their waists!
    Hey! I am probably one of those short people (5"1 on a tall day!) and I also say 'hey' on behalf of my miniture firend Charlie, who is the same height as Kylie Minogue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    I do like your polls Miss Scarlet, they are always interesting.

Me, no way I hate dating shorter boys. But I dont like too tall guys either. Someone whose a few inches bigger than me is perfect!!! :cool:
    Like Shane He is 5ft 9, and Im 5ft 6.
    alas, miss scarlet is gone forever

ReputationRep:
    Elijah Wood is 5'6" and I don't see it stopping him...
    ...only difference him being rich and famous... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'8".. not exactly tall but I like tall men.. shorter than me is just.. weird.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5' 7" an i dont mean 2 but i usually end up goin 4 guys smaller than me. Only time its a problem is when it comes 2 kissin an i feel kinda weird havin 2 bend down slightly instead of reach up or whatever :confused:. But right now been kissin more guys about my height so its kool

ReputationRep:
    Taller girls scare me... I'm 5'11" though so there arent many, but i prefer like really cutely small girls... like <5'6" because theyre really cuddly and nice hehe :cool:

(and before you say anything :eek: ... they have to be over 16! (Ethics rulebook again) I'm no child molester :eek: )

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm really short 4 a guy: like 5'2/5'3 typa height.

I don't go for girls over 5'4 really. Not cos I don't like the girls jus cos I think whether ur short or tall it's nicer to be with someone around ur own height. Plus well...it's jus easier!...in all sortsa respects lol.

My ex gf was 5'4 n I was with her for nearly 3 years, so that was good. I never really worry bout my height I've just kinda adapted to get used 2 it. Come 2 thinka it, in some ways it's helped me because I always knu I had 2 push that bit further sorta thing.

I think things would be harder if I was skinny n scrawny. Much easier to notice lil people when they really are lil, lol. I'm quite well built tho, confident, can dance/drink/talk 2 people when i'm out n stuff soo...not really bothered!

The biggest battle for the shorter fella is gettin the attention thru the crowd n getting the convo goin. Theres a lotta really cool short lads who can do the rest once they get that.

Oh n 2 answer the question, in my experience if the guy is shorter by like more than a coupla inches... I'd say generally not gonna happen, but it's possible.

ReputationRep:
    IT'S WHAT'S ON THE INSIDE THAT COUNTS

ner :rolleyes:

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.