Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Your 6"7 I dont think you would look at girl 5"10 or 5"11 as tall that how tall I am I have cousin she 5"10 she dated a guy 6"9 he dont look at girl 5"10 as tall. I like tall guy's that are 6"0 to 6"4 that loved tall girls. I alway's wish I was taller like 6"0 If I was that tall I think I would date a guy 7 foot tall.

ReputationRep:
    im a tiny 5'1, i love it. dont men find it cute? cos men feel protective over their gfs? but anyway, personally i wouldnt wanna go out with a guy shorter than me. not that i could find one thats the right age for me.

karen x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkle86)
    im a tiny 5'1, i love it. dont men find it cute? cos men feel protective over their gfs? but anyway, personally i wouldnt wanna go out with a guy shorter than me. not that i could find one thats the right age for me.

karen x
    Im 5'1" too, I find most men find it cute- being short lends itself to so many things sex-wise as well. I used to always like tall guys but recently I've found short guys quite attractive- short guys can be cute the same as short girls. Short emo guys with dirty hair *drools*

ReputationRep:
    lol.

well as long as i dont have to tilt my head down to kiss him, im ok.

karen x

ReputationRep:
    The desire for tall men begins very young, apparently. ABCNEWS gave elementary school students a test, asking them to match a small, medium or large figure of a man with a series of words. The kids overwhelmingly linked the tall figure to the words strong, handsome and smart. The linked the short figure to the words sad, scared and weak. More than half of the kids also chose to link the short figure to the words, dumb, yucky and no friends.
    I'm 5'6, yay for me: "dumb, yucky and no friends".

Source: http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123853&page=1

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'5', and i think i'm short I would not go for a guy unless than were over 5'7 (all my boyfs hav been 6' + my present eye candy is 6'2'). There is no way i would go out with a guy shorter than me.

ReputationRep:
    All you short girls are on wrong message board There asking tall girls if they like short mens

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss Scarlet)
    Im 6ft 7.
    Hmm.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm indeed :eek:

For the record, I'm 5'7"/8" and prefer taller guys.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5' 5" and my bf is 6'1", which is cool! I prefer taller guys, although tiny ones can be cute, like Richard Hammond on Top Gear

ReputationRep:
    i'm 5ft10, which is average 4 a boy, so i generally would only go out with boys that are taller than me as it's still easily possible :p:

ReputationRep:
    Personality + intelligence = success! lol

as long as the couple in question have the above in common, there is no problem; its a recipe for success, although i'd hate to have a midget for a gf - be weird bending down half a foot, or reaching up half a foot to kiss someone and stuff.

people about + - a couple of inches within eachother seems reasonable too - anything off that, and it'd seem weird! :aetsch:

PK

ReputationRep:
    A friend of my bf's is only about 5'6 and he has a really hard time approaching girls because they just don't seem interested (and he's so nice and funny and confident and not at all bad to look at). It's not fair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    A friend of my bf's is only about 5'6 and he has a really hard time approaching girls because they just don't seem interested (and he's so nice and funny and confident and not at all bad to look at). It's not fair
    But as he's your bf, you wouldn't want him to approach girls, surely?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    But as he's your bf, you wouldn't want him to approach girls, surely?
    Oh no, he's a FRIEND of my bf's and I'm all to happy for him to go for girls because a little teeny weeny bit of me thinks "ooo he's not bad" :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Oh no, he's a FRIEND of my bf's and I'm all to happy for him to go for girls because a little teeny weeny bit of me thinks "ooo he's not bad" :eek:
    Ooh, oops - sorry, didn't read your post properly! :p: In that case, bless - poor guy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phil23)
    although i'd hate to have a midget for a gf - be weird bending down half a foot, or reaching up half a foot to kiss someone and stuff.

people about + - a couple of inches within eachother seems reasonable too - anything off that, and it'd seem weird! :aetsch:

PK
    nah, i think you get used to it, i'm about 5'2, my bf is about 6'4 and i love having such a tall bf... i've never found the height thing much of a problem and it means he gives the best hugs ever... some people just seem to 'fit' together and we def do.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I'm sort of seeing someone who is gorgeous, and lovely, and so very perfect. He's an inch shorter than me. I don't care. Still pressed the wrong poll option though. Silly me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss Scarlet)
    Im 6ft 7.
    :eek: OMG you're tall. WOW.

Im 5ft 6, not tall, but above average I think.
    I dont like short guys, but I dont like tall ones either, I like them to be like 1,2 or 3 inches above my height, like Shane whose 5ft 9.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe a guy only a few inches shorter than me would be dateable but I really only notice guys who are atleast a few inches taller than me. A few guys I've dated have been shorter than me when I'm wearing heels and that was ok. It depends on the guy and if he's secure about himself.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.