Turn on thread page Beta

Do tall girls like short guys? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davebenham02)
    Im a guy and nearly 16, im about 5"3 and the taller girls just dont go 4 me as i rather small, its a bit annoying but i think its kinda standard 4 the the guy to be taller for secuirty i suppose and it just looks weird 4 sum reason the other way round, perosnolnally i go 4 the girls about the same height as me or around.

dave

yes mmm protection. i love the feeling of hugging my boyfriend and when he puts his arms around me its like no one can get to me cos hes big and strong and going to stop all the bad guys haha. its not the same if ur huggin a bloke and u look down and need a microscope to find out where hes gone.... dont let this worry u if ur a short guy tho! cos theres plently of girls who are tiny an all!

ReputationRep:
    im 6ft1 lol an being taller i dont take the p*** out of shorter people aint there fault isit, and i dont think a girl should not go out with some1 just cos your short aint it wats inside lol.

ReputationRep:
    Being about 6ft 4 it's pretty hard to find any girls taller than me, but (to turn the thread around a bit ) I generally prefer tall girls; my girlfriend is almost 5ft 10 and we go together perfectly.

Ooohhhh.. her long legs.. yummy *goes for cold shower*

ReputationRep:
    well im 6"2 so finding guys taller in edinburgh is unique... my last bf was like 5"8 and it didnt bother me, until i went out with the current dude whos 6"3.....its nicer to be shorter, or at least thats what i found.

with girl girl realationships though, i usually go for girls my height. im a leg girl......

ReputationRep:
    i think i'm about 5'7, prefer taller guys. my ex was 5'8-5'9-ish. sorry but i just won't feel comfortable with a shorter guy.

I hope so I'm only 5'6''.

ReputationRep:
    My ideal man would be about 6'4''; I'm 5'8''.

ReputationRep:
    hes 6''2! and im 5''8...
    Taller is better :P
    the jigsaw peice fits in better that way JK hehehe :P

ReputationRep:
    i would never go out with someone shorter than me! im quite a shallow person as far as all that malarky goes! i wont go out with someone shorter, younger, without a good personality or a person that (in my eyes) isnt drop ded gorgeous! Also i will very rarely look at white boys, im very into mixed race or black! (And thats not being racist seen as im white!)

Im 5ft10', iv been lucky with my boyf! He qualifies with all my expectations!

your all gona hate me i sound so shallow! im actually a nice person ya know! im not saying i would completly brush all those people off that i wouldnt consider, all my best mates are lads! I am genuinely not a *****! lol

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I am 6ft 3 and it just so happens that all of my boyfriends have been either the same height as me or a few inches under or over. Ideally i would love my boyfriend to be taller than me but i know this wont always be possible so i would go for someone a bit shorter but not below 5"10 i think! It would just look odd!

Lou
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss Scarlet)
    Im 6ft 7.
    What a peculiar girl you are.

ReputationRep:
    im a guy who is 6.2 and find it easier to pull birds than a lot of my shorter friends!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by streetsdisciple)
    im a guy who is 6.2 and find it easier to pull birds than a lot of my shorter friends!!
    How do you talk to these "birds"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    How do you talk to these "birds"?
    less talk more action...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by streetsdisciple)
    less talk more action...
    How do you perform these "actions" on a "bird"?

ReputationRep:
    No, but i always seem to end up with them!! Mind u i'm only 5'10 so not uber-tall!! But it's nice to have sum1 who can wrap u up and cuddle u!!

ReputationRep:
    I think tall girls like short guys....co'z they think that they are cute...hehehehe

ReputationRep:
    most people think it doesnt look right if the girl is taller but as long as there isnt like 30 cms difference i dnt see the problem

i wouldnt go for a taller girl though i like them shorter because they feel more femenine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss Scarlet)
    Im 6ft 7.
    You're lying.

No, really, 6ft 7? That is quite tall. And I always thought I was tall at 5ft 10 (could be 11, i'm not sure).

I don't really go for short guys at all.

But if he had other attributes to make up for it, i would. (like a huge, um, personality)

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.