Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    6 pairs all different, people actually buy more than one of the same thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    .. well my excuse is that I'm bored. Anyway have you seen that Italian advert with the guy with the tight jeans and the guy with the baggy jeans? lol.. so funny! Baggy jeans are cool
    no ive not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    why do girls go out and buy loads of jeans when they all look the same?

how many pairs of jeans do u all own?
    I have 20 pairs, but my fav pair is a pair my boyfriend bought me for xmas 2 years ago with rainbows on my bum and a flash of lightning down my leg, they are tres cool! I just buy jeans to add patches and ribbons to mostly, I have loads of plain pairs too-but they are all bootleg

ReputationRep:

hmm, probably around 20. I can't count them now because they're not all at school. tight, loose, boot cut, low cut, faded, stained, scratched, smart, striped, starched, dilapidated, customised. .. all sorts, and no two pairs look alike

ReputationRep:
    I have about 5 pairs, some baggy and some that are well fitting so i can look good going up town at night :cool:

ReputationRep:
    i have about 8-10 pairs but i think ive lost some. :confused:

ReputationRep:

All look the same? You're joking right?
    I have 8 pairs of jeans at the moment, (just got rid of 4 pair last weekend) none are the same, I have my regular boot cut jeans for hiking and camping (2 pairs), and the other 6 pairs are all different styles, 4 are casual type jeans, the other 2 are more dressy night on the town type jeans, I need more!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    I have my regular boot cut jeans for hiking and camping (2 pairs)
    Shocking, jeans for hiking and camping! They brainwash you at DofE into thinking that jeans are evil and will kill your legs if you wear them on a hike. Heavy when wet, etc.

I have about 8 pairs too. You can never have too many jeans.

ReputationRep:

:eek: shock/horror. I have lots of jeans and none of them look the same! Clearly those girls you refer too, are not doing their shopping well. I could list a few shops - which have great jeans

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    :eek: shock/horror. I have lots of jeans and none of them look the same! Clearly those girls you refer too, are not doing their shopping well. I could list a few shops - which have great jeans
    Madhouse, cheap and cheerful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    Madhouse, cheap and cheerful!
    My most recent pair of jeans came from Miss Selfridges. But Next, River Island + Gap - are very good places to also go!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deianra)
    Shocking, jeans for hiking and camping! They brainwash you at DofE into thinking that jeans are evil and will kill your legs if you wear them on a hike. Heavy when wet, etc.

I have about 8 pairs too. You can never have too many jeans.
    You've never been hiking in pennsylvania. I won't think about going out hiking in anything but jeans, to much to contend with out there, poison ivy, heavy brush, briars..... I went once in shorts and by the time we came out of the woods my legs were scratched to hell and back.

ReputationRep:
    My most recent pair of jeans came from Miss Selfridges. But Next, River Island + Gap - are very good places to also go!
    Hold it, Next do jeans?!

I go to Madhouse or Ciro or the sale if I just want any standard pair of jeans. But when the folks want to go to Lakeside or Selfridges or Harrods, hell, that's when I get expensive!

ReputationRep:
    Hold it, Next do jeans?!

I go to Madhouse or Ciro or the sale if I just want any standard pair of jeans. But when the folks want to go to Lakeside or Selfridges or Harrods, hell, that's when I get expensive!
    Well i discovered they did last week. I brought black jeans with a cute fabric belt. As for Harrods, have a hideous red top from there, i think it was £165 - my mum brought it for me, and i've never worn it - i only think of what i could have done with all that money instead.

ReputationRep:
    Hold it, Next do jeans?!

we sure do hunni! what size were you looking for

(i work at Next btw)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    we sure do hunni! what size were you looking for

(i work at Next btw)
    Ehh, 36L, woohoo! Gone are the not so distant days of looking for 40L, oh yes, total buffness here I come! Manchester, lock up your daughters!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ehh, 36L, woohoo! Gone are the not so distant days of looking for 40L, oh yes, total buffness here I come! Manchester, lock up your daughters!!!
    lol - I don't know Juwel you make me laugh You should stop being so amusing.

ReputationRep:
    Well i discovered they did last week. I brought black jeans with a cute fabric belt. As for Harrods, have a hideous red top from there, i think it was £165 - my mum brought it for me, and i've never worn it - i only think of what i could have done with all that money instead.
    Exactly why I go for the cheap and cheerful. Why spend three digits on clothes, what a waste. But hey, if it's for me and I ain't the one spending the money, I ain't turning nothing down but my collar!

ReputationRep:
    lol - I don't know Juwel you make me laugh You should stop being so amusing.
    But I can't help it, it's a gift

Ehh I'm worried you ain't laughing with me, maybe the 40L is most amusing to you

ReputationRep:
    wow! well done - we don't do 40L nayway i don't think - only go up to 38L unless you order from the directory

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 2, 2004
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.