This discussion is closed.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
wahts smallest next do? :P whenever i go in i struggle!
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
wahts smallest next do? :P whenever i go in i struggle!
28S, 28reg, 28L (but you have to order the long ones in)

hehe (i'm on menswear incase you hadn't guessed)
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
wow! well done - we don't do 40L nayway i don't think - only go up to 38L unless you order from the directory
Guuh, noone caters for the big guy, first the waistline on the jeans, then noone does size 12 trainers, then even XL would be tight on me, and I need to buy a XXL basketball jersey for it to look remotely baggy... but I'm shrinking, on my two-meal-a-day diet!
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
28S, 28reg, 28L (but you have to order them long ones in)

how longs the leg on 28s? :P
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
28S, 28reg, 28L (but you have to order them long ones in)

Err can you come here and help me put these jeans on, they seem to be stuck...
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by XTinaA)
But I can't help it, it's a gift

Ehh I'm worried you ain't laughing with me, maybe the 40L is most amusing to you
it's hard too laugh at you - you're too sweet! No i'm laughing with you -really!
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
it's hard too laugh at you - you're too sweet! No i'm laughing with you -really!
Yeah yeah

Not to worry, I'm perfectly comfortable with my body. Anyway, the huge size is the baby's fault...
TK
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Err can you come here and help me put these jeans on, they seem to be stuck...
it has been know to happen (no joke)

we HAVE to say 'if you need any help jus give me a shout' when we're on fitting rooms. it's sooooo esp. when their gfs r there giving you evils. lol
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Yeah yeah

Not to worry, I'm perfectly comfortable with my body. Anyway, the huge size is the baby's fault...
Sigh. Blame the baby. No i genuinely meant you were funny. You are. Now take that as a compliment before i decide to take it back!
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
it has been know to happen (no joke)

we HAVE to say 'if you need any help jus give me a shout' when we're on fitting rooms. it's sooooo esp. when their gfs r there giving you evils. lol
Why not ask the pervy cads if they'd rather their girlfriend helped them... and do they give the evil eye to the guys who are so obviously gay?
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
Sigh. Blame the baby. No i genuinely meant you were funny. You are. Now take that as a compliment before i decide to take it back!
Oh thanks! Compliment taken. I never questioned your laughing of my posts so it's cool.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Why not ask the pervy cads if they'd rather their girlfriend helped them... and do they give the evil eye to the guys who are so obviously gay?
lol. no. come to think of it the lads don't go on the fitting room very often, and i've never heard them offeribng any help. llol
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
im a 28 inch leg in jeans but i can never hardly find them, and wen i do they only go up 2 size 10 or 12!!!! argh!
mangomaz
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
yeh i find it so hard to find a pair of jeans that fit really well!! theyr either too big on the waist but perfect length or perfect on the waist but too short!!! argh!!
and the only ones that seem to fit me r either miss sixty's which will make me go bankrupt or these jeans from a shop called bershka which they dont hav here!! i can only buy them wen i go to dubai boohoohoo.... lol but luckily my mums there atm and i told her to buy me 2 pairs hehehe...
so annoying not being able to pull off topshop jeans.. bah..
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by mangomaz)
yeh i find it so hard to find a pair of jeans that fit really well!! theyr either too big on the waist but perfect length or perfect on the waist but too short!!! argh!!
and the only ones that seem to fit me r either miss sixty's which will make me go bankrupt or these jeans from a shop called bershka which they dont hav here!! i can only buy them wen i go to dubai boohoohoo.... lol but luckily my mums there atm and i told her to buy me 2 pairs hehehe...
so annoying not being able to pull off topshop jeans.. bah..
mmm if one fits the waist its dead baggy round ma bum (have a small bum regardless lol) and thighs. ones that r nice legth and fit bum n thighs r too small round waist
^mjg^
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
mmm if one fits the waist its dead baggy round ma bum (have a small bum regardless lol) and thighs. ones that r nice legth and fit bum n thighs r too small round waist
r u lou p lou?
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i live in jeans, really comfortable

mine are all "gravity" jeans, found them to be the best price/quality/comfort etc etc.

been known to be Road jeans tho but i find the material is so thin, they scab the bottoms so easily
alocin
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Only a few places seem to sell them long enough for me - and Cardiff doesn't have a Long Tall Sally, damn them!
^mjg^
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by alocin)
Only a few places seem to sell them long enough for me - and Cardiff doesn't have a Long Tall Sally, damn them!
kokopops
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i find that jeans aint that comfy..spesh when theyre just washed...they all stiff n nasty....
i prefer combats.....
just thort id give u an insight into the world that is mine"
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (233)
75.16%
No (77)
24.84%

Watched Threads