This discussion is closed.
Intermittent
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
When I try to edit one of my posts or reply to a post, if it's a reply of any decent length, it either takes forever to upload it when I click submit or save (the screen just sits there for many minutes) or it times out and gives a error page. Why is this happening? Does this happen to everyone else. Are some threads 'closed' so that you can't reply anymore? Is there a limit to the length of reply you can post? Anyone?

Ok I was able to post this, now I'm editing it, but I couldn't edit or post anything new in one of the islam threads. Anyone know why?
byb3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Intermittent)
When I try to edit one of my posts or reply to a post, if it's a reply of any decent length, it either takes forever to upload it when I click submit or save (the screen just sits there for many minutes) or it times out and gives a error page. Why is this happening? Does this happen to everyone else. Are some threads 'closed' so that you can't reply anymore? Is there a limit to the length of reply you can post? Anyone?

Ok I was able to post this, now I'm editing it, but I couldn't edit or post anything new in one of the islam threads. Anyone know why?
The servers busiest time is around now, so it probably just couldn't handle it. Try again during a quieter period.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (186)
33.57%
Receiving them online / by email (275)
49.64%
I still don't know (93)
16.79%

Watched Threads