Watch
This discussion is closed.
jiefei_ma
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by BossLady)
Doesn't that count towards their degree grading?
yes, it counts towards your degree grading, though not much.

Oh btw, so the lab sessions are basically allocated time for you to work on your assignments that have been given by the lecturers?
well, you could say so. normally you will be given a lab assignment every Friday and you will have one week to work on it. during the lab sessions of the week, there will be some helpers in the lab to aid you with your assignment. if you can manage to finish your assignment at the beginning of the week, you wont need to attend the lab sessions later of the week.
Leonux
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by jiefei_ma)
well, you could say so. normally you will be given a lab assignment every Friday and you will have one week to work on it. during the lab sessions of the week, there will be some helpers in the lab to aid you with your assignment. if you can manage to finish your assignment at the beginning of the week, you wont need to attend the lab sessions later of the week.
How feasible is it to finish it at the start of the week? Is there usually a lot of work or is it just a case of motivation?
BossLady
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by jiefei_ma)
yes, it counts towards your degree grading, though not much.

Wow that was very efficient of you doing it so early then! Hopefully I can try and do the same...or at least do a large chunk of the assignment early, if not all!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (146)
24.75%
Better than expected (129)
21.86%
Worse than expected (315)
53.39%

Watched Threads