Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What do u think about the subforums?
    and what do u think the main board is for now?

ReputationRep:
    sorry to tinykates, seems we had the same idea at the same time, so poll here reply on her thread

ReputationRep:
    Except Tinykates thought of it 17 minutes before you, so you didn't think of it at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Except Tinykates thought of it 17 minutes before you, so you didn't think of it at the same time.
    yeh....sorry - i should have made the thread title more specific.

ReputationRep:
    i think that the debate and dicussion subforum, while a good idea isn't going very well. My experience with it has mostly been negetive with members aruging about everything, swearing, insulting others religious beliefs ect. I think it has produced more negtive feelings then positive ones, at least in my case. This is not a slam against d or anyone, i am jsut not very fond of it. I like the topics, but i am tending to stay away lately from replying

ReputationRep:
    How many times has this subject arisen in different forms? personally i don't even look in the sub forums.

ReputationRep:
    I think that there should be a special sub-forum solely for bono to post in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Oh please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    lol

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.