after exams are over, i'm getting married Watch

This discussion is closed.
Fruitloop
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by grace)
well, not me, but my best friend i think it's so sad that she's getting married at such a young age! I don't doubt her love, but....i dunno, am i the only one who thinks 18 is far too young?
my friend is also getting married but its worse since she is only 16....to be honest i think they are just not thinking straight at a young age but then i dont even wanna get married so maybe its just me!!!!
Mark_KK
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Marriage / kids (or both) at an early age is not the fairytale story it looks like.

I know many people who have gone down this route and then turned around in their mid twenties and thought "what the hell have I done with my life".

A (female) friend of mine is 24 years old and stunning but most blokes steer a mile clear because she has a four year old child.
mad kuri
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by grace)
well, not me, but my best friend i think it's so sad that she's getting married at such a young age! I don't doubt her love, but....i dunno, am i the only one who thinks 18 is far too young?
if she believes that its true, then let her go ahead, warn her of your concern but also let her know that you'll be there no matter what. thats what best friends are for. support, im sure she'll really apreciate it.
Babygal
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm 17 and i actually think i'm ready for marriage, My mum got married at 17 and she's 37 now, marriage has gone well, your friend may be ready, let her go ahead.
suspicious_fish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Babygal)
I'm 17 and i actually think i'm ready for marriage, My mum got married at 17 and she's 37 now, marriage has gone well, your friend may be ready, let her go ahead.
Got anyone in mind?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (48)
18.11%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (107)
40.38%
Nope, not that interesting (110)
41.51%

Watched Threads