The Student Room Group

Last day of 6th form pranks?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IWantSomeMushu
Bomb threat on the school.

That video in your sig! I've subbed to his channel now :laugh:.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by DeadGirlsDance
That video in your sig! I've subbed to his channel now :laugh:.

People find it weird how much I laugh at his videos :colondollar:
Original post by IWantSomeMushu
People find it weird how much I laugh at his videos :colondollar:

The chicken one is the funniest I've seen so far. I laugh at what he does then he smashes another few eggs then I'm off again. My dog kept looking at me weirdly because I couldn't breathe.
Reply 63
Me and my friends did a lil school friendly one this year as we have a new school building and grounds and it just woudn't be right to mess it up too much this early on in it's life. But what we did was buy loads of bags of sharp sand from a building store (Wickes), and a couple of blow up palm trees from a fancy dress shop, and made a beach in the middle of the football field complete with coconuts, deck chairs and all... we also chucked a slip and slide on to the side of it down a steep bank, and as it was our last day the teachers were cool about us sliding down it first thing in the morning. Was such a good day. :biggrin:
Reply 64
Original post by Contrad!ction.

Loving the counting :wink:

A-level maths made me forget basic arithmetic. :wink:
Reply 65
Drape the entire common room with toilet paper :tongue:
Reply 66
Original post by Hearty_Beast

Release 3 pigs marked 1, 2, and 4 into the school.
Laugh as they search for 'number 3'
!

Thats actually been done at our school :biggrin: Think it was sheep though not pigs
Ending year 12 now, and this stuff sounds super fun :biggrin: I'm just wondering how far is too far though?
I'm seriousley considering trying to get the entire sixth form into it next year (like getting each form to cover a certain part of the sixth form centre).
when do you guys do all this anyway? last day? night before that or the last day after the cleaners leave?
Steal all the clocks
A sixth form near me broke into the school at night and with weedkiller drew a giant penis on the school field so the next morning the were was a giant penis on the grass edged with soil lool
They threatened to cancel their prom though :/

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e
Our school has a huge rep for end of year pranks, but nothing to the scale our year went to:

Firstly, around 20 of us picked up and moved the head's car (audi A2, so pretty light) from the car park to inside the hall and then chained it to the stage/seating area
-

someone managed to get their hands on a set of keys and went around locking all the doors, even those with classes being held in them
-

a group of lads went to school grounds at night and painted a huge dick in white (washable) paint on the main school building which everyone who drove by could see
-

a few people bought their own or their parents LOUD cars (we had a subaru impreza, BMW M6, 2x Porsche 911 and 2x BMW M3's and a few others) and just drove around in the car park in front of the school revving as loud as they could just to cause distractions to classes going on, and we also set off the alarms of cars parked which was a bonus :biggrin:
-

we booked 3 strippers to come in during the head's "well, its been a good 7 years, and you are by far the best year yet" speech
-

and finally we swapped the school's flag for a massive flag with the entire year group's picture sandwiched between "you won't forget..." at the top and "...Class of 2k11" at the bottom of the flag (because that's how sweet we are)

(edited 11 years ago)
Last year it also happened to be the careers' advisor's last day at my school on the day we left, and some people blocked the entrance to his office by filling it with blown up balloons from left to right, top to bottom, front to back. All you could see through the window was balloons and none of the furniture.
Original post by viksta1000
we had a subaru impreza, BMW M6, 2x Porsche 911 and 2x BMW M3's and a few others

Eton? :tongue:
Reply 72
Flash Mob ??

In my school the best previous pranks were
- Painting the pavillion multi-coloured
- On a field that overlooks the school they got weedkiller and weedkillered the grass in the shape of a penis ( lasted for years ) the farmer wasnt happy though
Reply 73
A few years ago some people woke everyone up at around 6 o'clock by using the Muslim call to prayer.

Although only works if your at boarding school.
Original post by amime
Hide behind a door and when a person has walked into a room, jump out to scare them. :rofl:

Place a whoopee cushion on somebodies seat and then when a person sits down on the chair everybody will think that said person is flatulent when they really aren't. :rofl2:

SHELLY\
Original post by hassi94
Eton? :tongue:

nah, just a standard comp school, but there were around 350 people in each year so a nice mixture of backgrounds
Original post by Nihilum
How about grow up and stop being so immature?

have a sense of humour.
Original post by lilGem
There's a pub 2 seconds away from college- everyone got insanely drunk :') that's about the only thing, last year we stormed the LRC as part of the fees protest that's about it :smile:

Very odd question if you don't, but do you go to LVS?? I can't imagine other schools having to call their library the LRC! Plus, I miss getting drunk in that pub during my frees...
Reply 78
Original post by tdkr
why so many negs on this ? get a sense of humour for christ sake (neg me down too you boring lot)

Maybe because he copied a post 2 posts above his and just changed pigs to sheep.. lol
Reply 79
Original post by lauralauralaura92
Very odd question if you don't, but do you go to LVS?? I can't imagine other schools having to call their library the LRC! Plus, I miss getting drunk in that pub during my frees...

nope, Peter Symonds :smile: oh the benefits of having a pub by college

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending