jessksimonds
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hate the fact there are hardly any past papers and the questions have all been practically the same each time! Anyone have a clue what might come up? I've chosen ecology and education to revise (easiest).. need a B to get an A overall; hope it's simplistic!
pinkfreekyfrog
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yeah I've been searching for January papers, especially this years, but there is nothing! I was hoping it might be a indication of the questions.

To cheer you up I have only had nice papers this year! I think they are trying to make it easier for those applying to uni to get in, considering the drop in applications...

jessksimonds
Rep:
?
I did the first ideologies paper in January and got an A.. im suspicious of them though because all the questions on the papers they've made have been practically the same! i don't want a nasty surprise tomorrow morning :L
hardleyouth
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Kind of bricking it - feel like I'm going in blind cause of the past paper drought! And because I have no text book which I like to guide my revision, I just have a stack of varied papers on certain topics !
jessksimonds
Rep:
?
(Original post by hardleyouth)
Kind of bricking it - feel like I'm going in blind cause of the past paper drought! And because I have no text book which I like to guide my revision, I just have a stack of varied papers on certain topics !
Me too! Especiallu on the education ones.. Its more sociology and I had nothing but my notes to revise from at least everyone is in the same boat I hope they don't shock us!
demmmyadewole 168
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by hardleyouth)
Yea I preetty much felt thesame way, so how did you guys find it ??
jessksimonds
Rep:
?
I think I did ok! The questions where worded to throw people off but hopefully I did ok! I picked education and the environment.. What did you guys do?
Nemo.1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Does anyone remember the fascist questions?
I was completing past papers up until my exams, and don't seem to have fascism?
Would be much appreciated. Many thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (191)
43.71%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.21%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (35)
8.01%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (91)
20.82%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (46)
10.53%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed