This discussion is closed.
dizzzzzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
anyone on a similar course to wot im gonna do?: spanish, french, translating and interpreting?
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by dizzzzzy)
anyone on a similar course to wot im gonna do?: spanish, french, translating and interpreting?
No but I am at Salford University, so any questions you want to ask about the university feel free to ask. The langauges depertment seems to have a good reputation from what I can tell, at least all the people I have met on that course have an air of intellect about them.
clairey
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
Yeah that's exactly what I'm going to do at Birmingham. There aren't too many linguists on this forum are there. You are the first person I've found doing the same subjects as me, how exciting!
sneezyme
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im going to do spanish & french joint honours as well starting in sep 2004! i found there weren't many linguists on this board too. my 1st choice is royal holloway and my insurance is queen mary. i didn't apply to salford, but i do know that it is one of the few universitites that have tanslating&interpreting courses-so well done for getting in!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (102)
48.57%
Take exams next summer (31)
14.76%
Change uni choice through clearing (52)
24.76%
Apply to uni next year instead (19)
9.05%
I'm not applying to university (6)
2.86%

Watched Threads