Watch
This discussion is closed.
CHAD
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hi
At the moment all the jeans that are out are bootcut (the fashion obviously) but bootcut look rubbish on me and i wear really baggy kinda flarish jeans. Anyone know where I can buy some? preferably cheapish but anywhere will do!
thanx!
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by CHAD)
Hi
At the moment all the jeans that are out are bootcut (the fashion obviously) but bootcut look rubbish on me and i wear really baggy kinda flarish jeans. Anyone know where I can buy some? preferably cheapish but anywhere will do!
thanx!
If you're a female - try River Island. My favourite place to shop, they have gorgeous trousers
dizzzzzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
do u have an ARK near you or well gosh? they do those sort of jeans
r316
Report 16 years ago
Miss Sixty are great- v. edgy.
Indian Rose is tough to find but fit great and look original.
Actually, drainpipes are becoming 'in' but if your style is baggy then that's not that relevant lol.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
And if you're looking for the perfect skirt - Monsoon is brilliant!
CHAD
Rep:
?
Hi
Thanx 4 ur info. I looked at websites 4 them and stuff. ARK looks good, do you know where their stores are though, or if they have a website cos I cannot find it? thanx!
^mjg^
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
www.burton.co.uk
CHAD
Rep:
?
cool thanx, that web page is good!
CHAD
Rep:
?
Anyone know any other places? and also, does anyone know what shops there are at camden?
thanx!
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by CHAD)
Anyone know any other places? and also, does anyone know what shops there are at camden?
thanx!
I got my man pants from zutti & co, but west world is good hmmm...., topman! Are you male of female? (no means to offend)
CHAD
Rep:
?
(Original post by Custard)
I got my man pants from zutti & co, but west world is good hmmm...., topman! Are you male of female? (no means to offend)

nah none taken. female.
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by CHAD)
nah none taken. female.
Matalan are good for none bootcut.

have you ever tryed really baggy jeans? I think tha are so cool with a plain little t-shirt. You might look ace in 'em.
r316
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by CHAD)
does anyone know what shops there are at camden?
thanx!
Try the actual market part- full of bargains. I got painted cords there for c. £15. Or, across the road there's a store where you have to go up some stairs- lovely; or if you're into vintage there's a lot on that side as well.
CHAD
Rep:
?
(Original post by Custard)
Matalan are good for none bootcut.

have you ever tryed really baggy jeans? I think tha are so cool with a plain little t-shirt. You might look ace in 'em.

Yeah, thats the kind of thing Im looking for. cool thanx. I will look at matalan!
curryADD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by CHAD)
Hi
thanx!
if your a guy, perhaps straight cut khakis? and if your a girl, shop around, theres at least one bootcut pair in the world that will fit perfectly!

i would tell you places to go, but i dont think you guys have new york and co. hollister, abercrombie and fitch, gap or old navy over there.
CHAD
Rep:
?
(Original post by curryADD)
if your a guy, perhaps straight cut khakis? and if your a girl, shop around, theres at least one bootcut pair in the world that will fit perfectly!

i would tell you places to go, but i dont think you guys have new york and co. hollister, abercrombie and fitch, gap or old navy over there.

Where do you think I'm from?!?!?!? outa mongolia! and btw I have already stated I am female.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You don't have to opt for bootcut either. There's so many great pairs of trousers around. Take a whole day off and just shop around

p.s try Next. Gap, Top shop, miss selfridges, River Island to name a few...even H&M (quite cheap!)...
curryADD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by CHAD)
Where do you think I'm from?!?!?!? outa mongolia! and btw I have already stated I am female.
erm well im from texas.....so that might explain why i thought the brands were different! went to london b4 and didnt see one of our brandnames.......

i didnt read the earlier quotes.....v. sorry! :rolleyes:
CHAD
Rep:
?
(Original post by curryADD)
erm well im from texas.....so that might explain why i thought the brands were different! went to london b4 and didnt see one of our brandnames.......

i didnt read the earlier quotes.....v. sorry! :rolleyes:

nah its allrite, just a joke.
whitewitch
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
if theres a black rose near you they do a lot of cool baggy clothes
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (43)
7.92%
Confident (71)
13.08%
Indifferent (75)
13.81%
Unsure (141)
25.97%
Worried (213)
39.23%

Watched Threads