Turn on thread page Beta

Really need help with clothes! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    At the moment all the jeans that are out are bootcut (the fashion obviously) but bootcut look rubbish on me and i wear really baggy kinda flarish jeans. Anyone know where I can buy some? preferably cheapish but anywhere will do!
    thanx!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHAD)
    Hi
    At the moment all the jeans that are out are bootcut (the fashion obviously) but bootcut look rubbish on me and i wear really baggy kinda flarish jeans. Anyone know where I can buy some? preferably cheapish but anywhere will do!
    thanx!
    If you're a female - try River Island. My favourite place to shop, they have gorgeous trousers

ReputationRep:
    do u have an ARK near you or well gosh? they do those sort of jeans

ReputationRep:
    Miss Sixty are great- v. edgy.
    Indian Rose is tough to find but fit great and look original.
    Actually, drainpipes are becoming 'in' but if your style is baggy then that's not that relevant lol.

ReputationRep:
    And if you're looking for the perfect skirt - Monsoon is brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Thanx 4 ur info. I looked at websites 4 them and stuff. ARK looks good, do you know where their stores are though, or if they have a website cos I cannot find it? thanx!

ReputationRep:
    www.burton.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    cool thanx, that web page is good!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know any other places? and also, does anyone know what shops there are at camden?
    thanx!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHAD)
    Anyone know any other places? and also, does anyone know what shops there are at camden?
    thanx!
    I got my man pants from zutti & co, but west world is good hmmm...., topman! Are you male of female? (no means to offend)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    I got my man pants from zutti & co, but west world is good hmmm...., topman! Are you male of female? (no means to offend)

nah none taken. female.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHAD)
    nah none taken. female.
    Matalan are good for none bootcut.

have you ever tryed really baggy jeans? I think tha are so cool with a plain little t-shirt. You might look ace in 'em.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHAD)
    does anyone know what shops there are at camden?
    thanx!
    Try the actual market part- full of bargains. I got painted cords there for c. £15. Or, across the road there's a store where you have to go up some stairs- lovely; or if you're into vintage there's a lot on that side as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    Matalan are good for none bootcut.

have you ever tryed really baggy jeans? I think tha are so cool with a plain little t-shirt. You might look ace in 'em.

Yeah, thats the kind of thing Im looking for. cool thanx. I will look at matalan!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHAD)
    Hi
    thanx!
    if your a guy, perhaps straight cut khakis? and if your a girl, shop around, theres at least one bootcut pair in the world that will fit perfectly!

i would tell you places to go, but i dont think you guys have new york and co. hollister, abercrombie and fitch, gap or old navy over there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    if your a guy, perhaps straight cut khakis? and if your a girl, shop around, theres at least one bootcut pair in the world that will fit perfectly!

i would tell you places to go, but i dont think you guys have new york and co. hollister, abercrombie and fitch, gap or old navy over there.

Where do you think I'm from?!?!?!? outa mongolia! and btw I have already stated I am female.

ReputationRep:
    You don't have to opt for bootcut either. There's so many great pairs of trousers around. Take a whole day off and just shop around

p.s try Next. Gap, Top shop, miss selfridges, River Island to name a few...even H&M (quite cheap!)...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHAD)
    Where do you think I'm from?!?!?!? outa mongolia! and btw I have already stated I am female.
    erm well im from texas.....so that might explain why i thought the brands were different! went to london b4 and didnt see one of our brandnames.......

i didnt read the earlier quotes.....v. sorry! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    erm well im from texas.....so that might explain why i thought the brands were different! went to london b4 and didnt see one of our brandnames.......

i didnt read the earlier quotes.....v. sorry! :rolleyes:

nah its allrite, just a joke.

ReputationRep:
    if theres a black rose near you they do a lot of cool baggy clothes

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.