seen the princess thread he made?
    Yes, I just found it :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hildabeast)
    what does gnostic have against you?

ReputationRep:
    OK. Could you please take the baptism pic down as that is not me. Gnostic sent it as a joke. Sorry if my pic was too big, I'll get a smaller one. It's just really starting to piss me off.

ok, real sorry about that, it's sorted, ((just need to publish, so 10 mins))

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    what does gnostic have against you?
    He has a problem with theologians, apparently :confused:
    I mean, I have a problem with gimpish philosopher wannabes, but I don't take it out on him.

ReputationRep:
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ReputationRep:
    YAWN, So tired, will do some more of the site at some point this weekend (once I finish my dissertation, which I have been putting off for weeks now!!!)

LUMPY, Check the alteration, and let me know if it's ok!!!

ReputationRep:
    Sent you a smaller pic, shazza.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shazza)
    YAWN, So tired, will do some more of the site at some point this weekend (once I finish my dissertation, which I have been putting off for weeks now!!!)

LUMPY, Check the alteration, and let me know if it's ok!!!
    so am i. and i thought me gettin 2000 post wud b gr8 n no1 cares boohoo *cries. loudly* glitter got 4 pms n the evil r word, more foard and favouritism i say. hehe jk

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.