Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    why do people think cocacola brand is the best n cheap ones rnt? tesco coke 13p is the best! hehe Same as walkers crisps and Select brand, select r well better.

ps - 2000th post!!!!!!!! arent u proud??!!??!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    why do people think cocacola brand is the best n cheap ones rnt? tesco coke 13p is the best! hehe Same as walkers crisps and Select brand, select r well better.

Haven't tried either!! But I haven't found a Coke nicer than Coca Cola, but agree on the crisp thing.

ReputationRep:

Well...some vague attempt was made to make your '2000th' post thread into a proper thread. However, considering the topic you have decided to dicuss it may aswell be titled 'LOOK AT ME HOW COOL AM I I GOT 2000 POSTS!' , sadly your not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Well...some vague attempt was made to make your '2000th' post thread into a proper thread. However, considering the topic you have decided to dicuss it may aswell be titled 'LOOK AT ME HOW COOL AM I I GOT 2000 POSTS!' , sadly your not.
    oooh jealousy.... hehe only playin. lighten up i was gona start it anyway, and if i wanted to say that i wud av said it in a already going thread. thank you. u obviously dont no me v.well on here.

*looks up and gives a cutey look* be my fwend??

ReputationRep:
    oooh jealousy.... hehe only playin. lighten up i was gona start it anyway, and if i wanted to say that i wud av said it in a already going thread. thank you. u obviously dont no me v.well on here.

*looks up and gives a cutey look* be my fwend??
    Your boyfriend looks like the type who beats up friends!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shazza)
    Haven't tried either!! But I haven't found a Coke nicer than Coca Cola, but agree on the crisp thing.
    the sugar free is the best, normal coke is just too sugary and sweet!

oh and space radar crisps and monster munch!!! oooh

ReputationRep:
    Corey why do you have to be so vicious about everything? You sound v. middle aged.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Your boyfriend looks like the type who beats up friends!
    why??? is soft as... i wont say it. but hes not lol

*hands over a cake with cherry on top* ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    Corey why do you have to be so vicious about everything? You sound v. middle aged.
    LMAO aww

ReputationRep:
    It is called percieved value. Coca-cola spend a lot of money on advertising and the brain is tricket into thinking it must be better because its on TV.

When you buy Coca-Cola you are buying the brand name not the actual drink.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I am actually a 44 yr peadophile taxi driver from Slough, what did you expect?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Pickled onion. Has the added bonus of repelling everyone including Big Issue salesmen.
    hehehe i find spar spicy twirls do that!

best monmunch flavor gota b flamin hot!!!!

fire in yer belly!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Corey is lovely, he is just mis understood, he is never actually nasty on purpose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Yeah I am actually a 44 yr peadophile taxi driver from Slough, what did you expect?
    :rolleyes: I'm not going to even bother arguing with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    It is called percieved value. Coca-cola spend a lot of money on advertising and the brain is tricket into thinking it must be better because its on TV.

trust you lol!

tis true tho. even netto food good b good but coz of perception people would chose to go to sainsburys or somewhere

ReputationRep:
    Corey is lovely, he is just mis understood, he is never actually nasty on purpose.
    Exactly, I called a girl retarded today could she not see it was flirting? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    If you are a peadophile you should be less viscious...

ReputationRep:

Coca-Cola is the best coke though, really. And can be found very cheaply in some places.

ReputationRep:
    Corey is lovely, .
    that's a good exaggeration.

ReputationRep:
    trust you lol!

tis true tho. even netto food good b good but coz of perception people would chose to go to sainsburys or somewhere
    Yes I and even I am guilty of it, if I have food from Sainsbury's it always seems to taste nicer than if it was from Netto. I can tell the difference between coke as I am cokaholic but there are cheaper brands that taste as nice as Coca-Cola and have very similar ingrediants (100% shite).

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.