Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dickie)
    Coca-Cola is the best coke though, really. And can be found very cheaply in some places.
    Yeah the best one if gemran coca-cola a 500ml bottle can be bought for 29p in some cheaper shopping places such as Stockport.

ReputationRep:
    coke just makes me hyper!!!!!

(ps my bf wants to see that stephen arkings pik (pro wheelchair) plz if u still av it...?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    that's a good exaggeration.
    Ooh that's gotta hurt, right in the cojones!

Well I've given up crisps (been a year and a half now, maybe that helped my weight loss), and I don't mind the cheap 10 cokes either so...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Yeah the best one if gemran coca-cola a 500ml bottle can be bought for 29p in some cheaper shopping places such as Stockport.
    hmm. cheapest I've seen is approx 12p for a bottle, in Tanzania.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Its true about Coke rotting your teeth as I left one of mine in a glass for a week, it had dissolved.
    what about diet coke?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I once stunk out a big auditorium during a lecture with nik naks, can't remember the flavour exactly but they were rank. I was the only one left on the entire side of the room.
    i get moaned at for havein veg flavoured soup ina cup from the klix machine in the common room... even wen iv drank it and move on to lesson peeps stil smell it! im the only one who likes it! gosh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Your boyfriend looks like the type who beats up friends!
    rotfl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    rotfl.
    but y does he tho??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Well...some vague attempt was made to make your '2000th' post thread into a proper thread. However, considering the topic you have decided to dicuss it may aswell be titled 'LOOK AT ME HOW COOL AM I I GOT 2000 POSTS!' , sadly your not.
    HAHA.....

Lumpyz couldn't resist the thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    HAHA.....

Lumpyz couldn't resist the thread.
    well ya no... quite proud of mesen! and so shud u b! hehe

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.