Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suspicious_fish)
    I've noticed a lot of slating of newbies as a race, and this makes me feel all lumpy inside.
    Yeah, I'm a newbie, and although I may not be proud of it as such, please remember that it's just an accident of time that you crusties were here before me. Could be start a new era of newbie-respect?
    Hey don't worry. I'm technincally a newbie still! And i'm nice - !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben.S.)
    I didn't ever say it mattered, Richard!

Ben
    Sorry, that inference was unjustified. However my point stands, just no longer directed against you. My apologies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    Hey don't worry. I'm technincally a newbie still! And i'm nice - !
    So when does when officially leave newbie-dom? At how may posts?
    Or perhaps at how much rep?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suspicious_fish)
    So when does when officially leave newbie-dom? At how may posts?
    Or perhaps at how much rep?
    there isnt such a thing,

but if we must generalise, its when people start to recognize your name i guess. who cares, your voice carries as much weight as anyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahaydenuk)
    Sorry, that inference was unjustified. However my point stands, just no longer directed against you. My apologies.
    Hayden, cheer up, you're in ^mjg^'s sig, respect!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    there isnt such a thing,

but if we must generalise, its when people start to recognize your name i guess. who cares, your voice carries as much weight as anyone.
    Tempted to make a poll saying, "Do you recogninse the name "suspicious fish"?".
    But that would be the behaviour of an evil newbie, so I'll just sit tight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahaydenuk)
    You're not fit to be a moderator and, furthermore, I think you should have your title revoked and that Bono should be instated in your place! Perhaps not. You are duly exonerated - just don't let it happen again!

Ben

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben.S.)
    You're not fit to be a moderator and, furthermore, I think you should have your title revoked and that Bono should be instated in your place! Perhaps not. You are duly exonerated - just don't let it happen again!

Ben
    That was a nice twist in a post.

ReputationRep:
    Funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    That was a nice twist in a post.
    were you around yesterday and today?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.