Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone Know What Song This Is? Sounds Like Will Young watch

ReputationRep:
    Well, the dude really sounds like Will Young, I THINK, and the only other thing that I can tell you about it is that it has the word "toll" in it...not really a common word in a song, so if you know any songs that have the word TOLL in the chorus, or even just in a part of the song (I think it's in the chorus) and that sounds like Will Young, please let me know

good song, had it in my head, was gonna download it but then forgot the lyrics lol...need help, cuz it really is a good song, i can remember liking it

ReputationRep:
    oh how embarrassing, the song is song by George Michael...it's called AMAZING by the way

yes, so it sounds like will young, and he is also a homosexual, sorry to bother u, i'll let myself out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lemur)
    oh how embarrassing, the song is song by George Michael...it's called AMAZING by the way

yes, so it sounds like will young, and he is also a homosexual, sorry to bother u, i'll let myself out
    HAHAHA......

That was pretty funny by the way.

ReputationRep:
    actually that isnt the song, still need help. anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Where did you hear it? If it was on the radio, listen out for it. If it was on radio 1 it could be a new release which narrows it down.

ReputationRep:
    it was "This Love" by Maroon5

go download it and tell me if it sounds anything like will young cuz i think it does, and i dont think im crazy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lemur)
    it was "This Love" by Maroon5

go download it and tell me if it sounds anything like will young cuz i think it does, and i dont think im crazy
    i love that song..."this love has taken its toll on me"....that's probably the one

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.