The Student Room Group

Should i report this? Driving without licence or insurance?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Its our duty as citizens to keep the low life scum of the streets and off the turf ov our community!

Going to be serving this community now. Im taking an oath to the police, to the community, to the people, that i will, and i WILL make the streets and roads safer!

Thanks for all responses.

Sgt. VtecMB3.
Original post by ALazyThracian
YES!!

I am sick to death of hearing chavs driving round on uninsured bikes/cars. They obviously have no insurance or tax because slimier to you its a new one every week.

And lets face it if they crash into another person its totally unfair on them.

Good Luck

I agree.
I dont think the police are allowed to tell them who reported them anyway.
And its people like these uninsured drivers who make insurance more expensive for the rest of us.
:lol:
Original post by VtecMB3
Lets keep this simple. I live in manchester. And i have noticed that Theres a few youngsters in my area that buy bangers, rag em around, do handbrake turns, skids, wheelspins, pop fire shots in exhausts, they have like 4 different cars each week, and all of them be damaged (maybe crash for crash claims damage jobs) :s-smilie: . They drive em around fast as they can, they have no licences or insurance. Then they sell the cars on to innocent people through gumtree for cheap.

Worse thing is, that the area i live in is rough, thers like 4 police cars patroling the main road all day, and plenty more in undercover cars. And still these guys are at it. What if they crash into me, or some other innocent person?

Do you think i should report them to the police or leave them to it? What if the police tell them that i snitched?

Cheers.

Ring police first thing in the morning. Wastemen like this kill people, innocent drivers on the road. It could be anyone's mom, dad, son, daughter they can crash into.
Reply 24
Yh thats true. Im gonna be undertaking surveilance on these people first, gather information about the people involved and how they look (build, age, appearence), then i am going to take down their Number plates, and then call crimestoppers. Its 100% annonymous, as the police want to protect the public. Plus, if their charged, i get a reward.

Thanks
Call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
People are being urged to take a stand against car crime.
Reply 26
You should always report morons like this. It's because of them that car insurance rates in the UK are so high for young people in the first place. They're just reinforcing a stereotype and other people literally pay for their behaviour. Get em off the streets.
Reply 27
Just report them before somebody gets hurt or killed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending