The Student Room Group

Are there hot/pretty girls in London and rest of England?

Currently, I'm a guy in high school. I'm an international student and I am willing to go to places like Manchester University and many of universities in London such as Imperial, King's.
I've never been in a relationship with a girl before. Also, I've never found any of the girls in my school really attractive compared to other schools. I've never been partying in my life yet since I want to focus on my studies and hobbies at the moment. However, at times, I feel barred and caged. I want to live a life of a party and meet hot girls. I am also a virgin.
Therefore, when I reach university, I wish to start fresh and meet girls and start a relationship.
Like many men, I wish to meet nice hot/pretty girls. Many men/boys would know about Rosie Jones. How many of "her" kind of hotness and prettiness are in England? Is it pretty rare?
Alongside hot/pretty looks and a fun and party-like, I wish not to date slutty type women. I want women to have good personality and not to be drowned deep in alcohol or to abuse drugs.
After having written this, I feel this is extremely rare in the UK. If they are not party, slutty, or drowned in alcohol and drugs, English girls are pretty bland and uninteresting. Or are they? I currently have mixed thoughts.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You're going to let the availability of 'hot/pretty girls' dictate your university choice? :s-smilie:
Reply 2
Is this a troll?
Reply 3
No, we're all, as you say, bland, uninteresting, slutty, we've got rubbish personalities, we're ugly as anything and I'd say 99% of us devote our lives to drowning in alcohol and drugs. So you're really going to struggle here.

Seriously, why is the availability of attractive people such a big issue? And who's to say the 'hot/pretty' girls will want anything to do with you?
Reply 4
There are hot people everywhere. You only need to look.

Also this is something that most men don't learn until a certain age:

Women don't care about you being blatantly sexual. What's sexier is showing a sexual side but not acting like you want to have sex with her in particular. Be aloof. Don't be needy of sex and you're more likely to get it.
Original post by doughnut92
No, we're all, as you say, bland, uninteresting, slutty, we've got rubbish personalities, we're ugly as anything and I'd say 99% of us devote our lives to drowning in alcohol and drugs. So you're really going to struggle here.

Seriously, why is the availability of attractive people such a big issue? And who's to say the 'hot/pretty' girls will want anything to do with you?

It's 3/4 years of his life when he's 18-22 or whatever age, when girls are in their prime and look the sexiest they'll probably ever look, and his ability to perform sexually is higher than it will be when he's older.. Why is it wrong for him to consider that he might want to have sex with attractive and interesting girls? If I was gonna move to another country to study, I'd sure as hell try my best to ensure that I wouldn't be spending 3 years of my life having no sex and no interest from girls other than ugly girls.

In my opinion I think that if the population of England were actually born in another country, less than 10% of them would consider emigrating here. We only stick up for England because it's our home nation, but to be honest there's loads of nicer places to live. We have a binge drinking culture which is embarrassing, european girls who visit and go clubbing for the weekend look overdressed because wearing a skirt that actually covers your bum is considered almost prudish. English higher education is at a very high quality compared to the rest of the world but there's not much else to interest a prospective international student, other than being able to practice their English.
Reply 6
but I don't think we should tar all young people with the same brush and assume that every young person in the UK is a binge drinker, every young girl who goes on nights out dresses like a slut and IS a slut and that every young guy goes out to cause trouble.

That's only the underclass. So OP only needs to find classy people to sleep with.
Reply 7
Original post by Lucia.
There are hot people everywhere. You only need to look.

Also this is something that most men don't learn until a certain age:

Women don't care about you being blatantly sexual. What's sexier is showing a sexual side but not acting like you want to have sex with her in particular. Be aloof. Don't be needy of sex and you're more likely to get it.

interesting advice, how would one go about showing a sexual side but not acting like you want sex?
Reply 8
Original post by hiding12
interesting advice, how would one go about showing a sexual side but not acting like you want sex?

I'm not very good at getting this across haha...I've been talking to a friend who is very sexually experienced and he told me how he got to the point of moving from nice guy to knowing how to attract a woman sexually...

I'm not really sure what he did but he was talking about having a kind of sexual confidence around women but not being overtly sexual (i.e. not on creeper mode or saying something sexy) and being more aloof so that he's showing that he's a sexual being in touch with being a man but at the same time not being desperate for it - so women realise that they have to make him want it with them.

Hm not sure if that makes sense but that's what he told me...
Original post by hiding12

hole in popcorn
Reply 10
People are answering this seriously. Oh god I fear for humanity.
What a moronic topic.
Reply 12
Original post by jam277
People are answering this seriously. Oh god I fear for humanity.

hahahahaha

I think that kind of response is appropriate for a lot of threads you see here. :biggrin:

Well you see. English girls are so slutty they just can't say no :rolleyes:

Honestly OP you just fail.
I had no idea who Roise Jones was so I did a google search and some naked pictures came up lol.
Reply 15
Shallowest thread ever...
Dude.

The population of London is 7 and a half million.

I reckon some of those might be hot girls.
Original post by Anonymous
Currently, I'm a guy in high school. I'm an international student and I am willing to go to places like Manchester University and many of universities in London such as Imperial, King's.
I've never been in a relationship with a girl before. Also, I've never found any of the girls in my school really attractive compared to other schools. I've never been partying in my life yet since I want to focus on my studies and hobbies at the moment. However, at times, I feel barred and caged. I want to live a life of a party and meet hot girls. I am also a virgin.
Therefore, when I reach university, I wish to start fresh and meet girls and start a relationship.
Like many men, I wish to meet nice hot/pretty girls. Many men/boys would know about Rosie Jones. How many of "her" kind of hotness and prettiness are in England? Is it pretty rare?
Alongside hot/pretty looks and a fun and party-like, I wish not to date slutty type women. I want women to have good personality and not to be drowned deep in alcohol or to abuse drugs.
After having written this, I feel this is extremely rare in the UK. If they are not party, slutty, or drowned in alcohol and drugs, English girls are pretty bland and uninteresting. Or are they? I currently have mixed thoughts.

English girls in London are hot and have awesome personalities!
You shouldn't pick university based on this criteria - Flawed thread.
Reply 19
Hurr durr is dis troll?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending