Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    to tell u the truth ... im stuck , i dunno how to start the personal statement, i dunno wut to put into it and i also dunno, how to phrase any thing, im applying to A-levels from year 11 in the same skool, if any one could direct me to any thing that could provide me with an example or some thing that might help me in this it would be greatly appreciated

thank you in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wacko_demon)
    to tell u the truth ... im stuck , i dunno how to start the personal statement, i dunno wut to put into it and i also dunno, how to phrase any thing, im applying to A-levels from year 11 in the same skool, if any one could direct me to any thing that could provide me with an example or some thing that might help me in this it would be greatly appreciated

thank you in advance
    studyzones.com are a great site, they check your draft personal statements and give you pointers on what to improve on

ReputationRep:

thank you in advance
    theres a subforum under 'university' which deals with uni personal statements, you might find some usefull stuff there although some might be a bit useless when applying for a levels.

Ddonna
    -x-

ReputationRep:
    oh my, they make you apply with a personal statement to stay on in the same school ? I've never heard of that before. Didn't have to in my school, and it's not as if it's a poor school or anything who'd be glad for anyone to stay. They had a lot of people applying for places from outside of our school but we still didn't need to apply. Poor you !

ReputationRep:
    tanx alot for every one that replied to my plead i apprecaited it alot!
    and yes we have to apply to the Post-16 to stay in this skool
    *shakes head* *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    tanx alot for every one that replied to my plead i apprecaited it alot!
    and yes we have to apply to the Post-16 to stay in this skool
    *shakes head* *sigh*
    I had to apply to my school's sixth form too.

ReputationRep:
    You are normanlly automatically entered with no problem

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.