Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is there somewhere on the internet that shows what a Cambridge certificate degree looks like? I been trying to hunt one the web but with no success.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    No, because surely they could then be forged? I gather they're not particularly impressive though, considering what we go through to get them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    No, because surely they could then be forged? I gather they're not particularly impressive though, considering what we go through to get them!
    I've never seen an impressive certifcate to date. My A level ones especially.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saintsin)
    Is there somewhere on the internet that shows what a Cambridge certificate degree looks like? I been trying to hunt one the web but with no success.

Thanks.
    http://home.arcor.de/falcopfalzgraf/pics/cert_cpe.jpg

this is something to do with cambridge - but im certain its not what you are looking for

ReputationRep:
    lol.. luton

ReputationRep:
    I heard that the certificates don't say what level you got, like a first or a 2i, is this true?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayJay)
    lol.. luton

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    http://home.arcor.de/falcopfalzgraf/pics/cert_cpe.jpg

this is something to do with cambridge - but im certain its not what you are looking for
    that looks like a certificate for the crash course in english that is done for the overseas students

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    I've heard degree certificates are rubbish too, in fact I've heard that from a academic, then they try and charge you thirty quid or something for a fancier one apparently.

Alaric.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric)
    I've heard degree certificates are rubbish too, in fact I've heard that from a academic, then they try and charge you thirty quid or something for a fancier one apparently.

Alaric.
    Well after 3 years work I'd have to admit that i would pay for it.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric)

Alaric.
    Then they try to charge you for an MA too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Then they try to charge you for an MA too...
    Yes. To think that you have to pay for it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oldthrashbarg)
    Yes. To think that you have to pay for it...
    surely that's understandable tho, considering that u would have to pay for a standard MA that u studied for?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm how funny I got a negative feedback on this thread, I think the poster is an Oxbrige reject since his language and attitude is vulgar as follows:

*******, waste of a post. nobody gives a ****. stop trying to increase da post count wanka.

Does the poster dare to show who he/she is?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.