This discussion is closed.
Saintsin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Is there somewhere on the internet that shows what a Cambridge certificate degree looks like? I been trying to hunt one the web but with no success.

Thanks.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No, because surely they could then be forged? I gather they're not particularly impressive though, considering what we go through to get them!
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
No, because surely they could then be forged? I gather they're not particularly impressive though, considering what we go through to get them!
I've never seen an impressive certifcate to date. My A level ones especially.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Saintsin)
Is there somewhere on the internet that shows what a Cambridge certificate degree looks like? I been trying to hunt one the web but with no success.

Thanks.
http://home.arcor.de/falcopfalzgraf/pics/cert_cpe.jpg

this is something to do with cambridge - but im certain its not what you are looking for
JayJay
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol.. luton
hitchhiker_13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I heard that the certificates don't say what level you got, like a first or a 2i, is this true?
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JayJay)
lol.. luton
chrisbphd
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
http://home.arcor.de/falcopfalzgraf/pics/cert_cpe.jpg

this is something to do with cambridge - but im certain its not what you are looking for
that looks like a certificate for the crash course in english that is done for the overseas students
Alaric
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
I've heard degree certificates are rubbish too, in fact I've heard that from a academic, then they try and charge you thirty quid or something for a fancier one apparently.

Alaric.
musicbloke
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Alaric)
I've heard degree certificates are rubbish too, in fact I've heard that from a academic, then they try and charge you thirty quid or something for a fancier one apparently.

Alaric.
Well after 3 years work I'd have to admit that i would pay for it.

MB
Tek
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Alaric)

Alaric.
Then they try to charge you for an MA too...
oldthrashbarg
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tek)
Then they try to charge you for an MA too...
Yes. To think that you have to pay for it...
musicman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by oldthrashbarg)
Yes. To think that you have to pay for it...
surely that's understandable tho, considering that u would have to pay for a standard MA that u studied for?
Saintsin
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hmm how funny I got a negative feedback on this thread, I think the poster is an Oxbrige reject since his language and attitude is vulgar as follows:

*******, waste of a post. nobody gives a ****. stop trying to increase da post count wanka.

Does the poster dare to show who he/she is?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (71)
18.54%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (78)
20.37%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (72)
18.8%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (81)
21.15%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (40)
10.44%
I haven't started researching yet (41)
10.7%

Watched Threads