Student finance cover letter

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone confirm what it looks like, because the one i'm getting is far from a 'cover letter' format . do i print the whole lot or what????

Evidence submission cover letter
    Customer Reference Number 891**********
    Date printed 17/06/2012
    Send this page along with your evidence to
    STUDENT FINANCE ENGLAND PO Box 210 Darlington DL1 9HJ
    Your evidence
    I have still to send
    Original Birth Certificate with appropriate declaration

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niceneasy)
    Can anyone confirm what it looks like, because the one i'm getting is far from a 'cover letter' format . do i print the whole lot or what????

Evidence submission cover letter
    Customer Reference Number 891**********
    Date printed 17/06/2012
    Send this page along with your evidence to
    STUDENT FINANCE ENGLAND PO Box 210 Darlington DL1 9HJ
    Your evidence
    I have still to send
    Original Birth Certificate with appropriate declaration
    It's just a piece of paper with a little bit of information at the top, giving your name, customer reference number and I think your address should be there too. I don't think it's very important to print the cover letter off, as long as you make sure you include a piece of paper with all your details on it, including your name, CRN and address, it should be fine.

ReputationRep:
    thanks was having the same problem

Poll
Should you wait six months before applying for a graduate job?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.