Turn on thread page Beta

What's your favourite sport? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lachanophobia)
    Hey peeps what's your favourite sport...the one that you'll save up money and go for?Mine's soccer and baseball what 'bout you?
    are you joking? swimming!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Lol, I've never really tried rock climbing. I might try it in the sixth form.

I like cycling. I like hiking, as long as it's up mountains and not boring and low level. Canoeing I've only tried once and it was great fun, I'd love to try kayaking too. Badminton and table tennis are two of my favourite sports too.

I like swimming as well. How can you not like swimming?
    Swimming is alright.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Swimming is alright.
    Swimming is wonderful and relaxing, especially breaststroke. I want to try diving.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Swimming is wonderful and relaxing, especially breaststroke. I want to try diving.
    Rowing!

ReputationRep:
    Football (or soccer as americans call it), and table tennis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Football (or soccer as americans call it), and table tennis.
    xenon what does AH-7 mean in your sig? am i less senior for it?

ReputationRep:
    what????? u guy miss out the awesome sport of Field Hockey :eek:

I did rock climbing before, and its dangerous.....i have a phobia of heights.....

ReputationRep:
    chess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    xenon what does AH-7 mean in your sig? am i less senior for it?
    Just sent you a message about it.

ReputationRep:
    no im crap i was just trying to be different

ReputationRep:
    lol, triple bluff actually! PRAWN TO E3!

ReputationRep:
    kind of a half canter half mince

ReputationRep:
    Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lookingforhelp!)
    Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket Cricket ...
    Football times infinity!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    american football

ReputationRep:
    Rugby League to watch, Union to play (because playing League is like prticipating in legallised brawling and you have to be superfit due to the 10m offside rule).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    american football
    i wanted dean too.......rather sad he dropped out isnt it? are you looking for edwards now, or kerry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    i wanted dean too.......rather sad he dropped out isnt it? are you looking for edwards now, or kerry?
    Edwards!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark_KK)
    Rugby League to watch, Union to play (because playing League is like prticipating in legallised brawling and you have to be superfit due to the 10m offside rule).
    Agreed. On the Arsenal 1st.. thread, I'm trying to argue that a play off system in football, a la rugby league, would make England have a better chance of lifting a major trophy, what do you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    Edwards!
    edwards.....most definatly.i hate kerry.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.