Turn on thread page Beta

Where do you lie on the political compass? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Economic Left/Right: -2.38
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.03

That's me, it's around the same as the Dalai Lama, which I found rather unsettling.

Take the test and tell us where you end up, http://www.politicalcompass.org

***ENTER YOUR SCORE HERE***

ReputationRep:
    Economic -5
    Social -3.3

I am comsiderably lefter than yau!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.03

That's me, it's around the same as the Dalai Lama, which I found rather unsettling.

Take the test and tell us where you end up, http://www.politicalcompass.org
    there was already a thread on this :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    there was already a thread on this :rolleyes:
    Well you see I don't spend every given moment on this board making mental notes of the new threads, in order that I never repeat one. Given that there's nothing in related threads, I thought I was safe. But clearly I'm a fool who deserves random :rolleyes: from strangers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teamvillage)
    Economic -5
    Social -3.3

I am comsiderably lefter than yau!
    I feel so inadequate

ReputationRep:
    Well you see I don't spend every given moment on this board making mental notes of the new threads, in order that I never repeat one. Given that there's nothing in related threads, I thought I was safe. But clearly I'm a fool who deserves random :rolleyes: from strangers.
    There was a really noticeable long thread on it. I would have thought a regular user would notice it. To make you feel better, i thought i was pretty centre in my views...but am consdierably left - how annoying! All those years of being labelled left...and it's true!

Economic Left/Right: 1.25
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.28

I expect most people who know me would place me a lot further right and a bit more liberal. A lot of the questions were very badly worded. E.g. "what's good for the most successful corporations is always, ultimately, good for all of us." I'm guessing that it moved me further to the left for disagreeing with that, but I don't see how anyone in their right mind could possibly claim that this is true.

ReputationRep:
    There was a really noticeable long thread on it. I would have thought a regular user would notice it. To make you feel better, i thought i was pretty centre in my views...but am consdierably left - how annoying! All those years of being labelled left...and it's true!
    That's what annoyed me so much. I'm not a lefty, I just am quite opinionated on a few social issues, but at the same time am quite a right winger when it comes to economic beliefs.

ReputationRep:
    Economic Left/Right: -8.00
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.46

I am not surprised.

MB

ReputationRep:
    That's what annoyed me so much. I'm not a lefty, I just am quite opinionated on a few social issues, but at the same time am quite a right winger when it comes to economic beliefs.
    I'm in denial. I refuse to accept i'm left I blame the test. It just can't be reliable! Left/authoritarian - it can't be!

ReputationRep:
    I'm in denial. I refuse to accept i'm left I blame the test. It just can't be reliable! Left/authoritarian - it can't be!
    No one said you had to accept the verdict y'know! They told me I was liberal left, hell no I'm a righty!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    No one said you had to accept the verdict y'know! They told me I was liberal left, hell no I'm a righty!
    I know but i have a sinking feeling - they're right

ReputationRep:
    I know but i have a sinking feeling - they're right
    And you're left (bu-boom, crash! Ahh shyaadap someone had to do it)...

I thought you'd be central being a Lib Dem fan, but then they're now the most left-sided party of the big three...

ReputationRep:
    And you're left (bu-boom, crash! Ahh shyaadap someone had to do it)...

I thought you'd be central being a Lib Dem fan, but then they're now the most left-sided party of the big three...
    I have to find a way to get rid of Kennedy and take control over that party...(contemplates the idea of a revolution in London)

ReputationRep:
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.23

*shrugs*

ReputationRep:
    I have to find a way to get rid of Kennedy and take control over that party...(contemplates the idea of a revolution in London)
    You're kind of walking all over my own plan there...

ReputationRep:
    You're kind of walking all over my own plan there...
    No way Juwel. It's agreed i'd be a better leader than you.

ReputationRep:
    No way Juwel. It's agreed i'd be a better leader than you.
    That's what you think, you're not ready...

ReputationRep:
    That's what you think, you're not ready...
    I've been planning this all my life. I wont let you get in the way of my plans... (now feeling angry, paces anxiously around office, contemplating now how to eliminate Juwel...)

ReputationRep:
    I've been planning this all my life. I wont let you get in the way of my plans... (now feeling angry, paces anxiously around office, contemplating now how to eliminate Juwel...)
    Perhaps we can unite our efforts... we have a common goal after all...

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.