Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    Perhaps we can unite our efforts... we have a common goal after all...
    There can only be only one leader. I don't like sharing power. Plus - i'm the best this world can ever have

ReputationRep:
    ok im -2 for the economic and -5 for socail liberatarian!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    There can only be only one leader. I don't like sharing power. Plus - i'm the best this world can ever have
    No one asked you to share power, deputy

Believe me, I'll be a firm but fair leader or all. You're just power-hungry...

ReputationRep:

why, are you an authoritiarism person? *free standing peace loving liberal runs*

ReputationRep:

There's nothing wrong with being power hungry. Better to make use of the power there is instead of letting it get to the wrong hands (i.e Juwel, Bush etc...)

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing wrong with being power hungry. Better to make use of the power there is instead of letting it get to the wrong hands (i.e Juwel, Bush etc...)
    We'll see when Project LiberateLondon™ succeeds...

ReputationRep:
    i feel so ignored! ah well, leave this forum for any amount of time, and its bound to happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    i feel so ignored! ah well, leave this forum for any amount of time, and its bound to happen.
    *waves* I'm -2 economic -3.5 social , slightly left liberal...perfect

ReputationRep:
    I thought you ran away, poor little liberal

Care to join the revolution Ester? We can't do it all from the inside...

ReputationRep:
    We don't need to see. Your proposals will never come into effect

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    *waves* I'm -2 economic -3.5 social , slightly left liberal...perfect
    hello corey! its good to see my true love at last! i was wondering where you had gotten off to!

and no juwel, i will not join anything that exploits the power of the people!

ReputationRep:
    We don't need to see. Your proposals will never come into effect
    Who said anything about proposals, I plan to use force!

And Ester, I don not plan to exploit any group of people, just unite Londoners and make them formally independent of the deadweight UK...

ReputationRep:

And Ester, I don not plan to exploit any group of people, just unite Londoners and make them formally independent of the deadweight UK...
    Force? Don't steal my ideas.

ReputationRep:
    Force? Don't steal my ideas.
    Huh, women and force?! I would've thought you'd swamp the city with colour coordination

ReputationRep:

ahhh, well seeing how im not a londener, i have no idea why you want me to join!

ReputationRep:
    im not sure where i am really. all over the place.
    altho people keep saying im a bit radical... i could be i spose.

ReputationRep:
    ahhh, well seeing how im not a londener, i have no idea why you want me to join!
    I thought the idea would move you (to a big mansion with huge swimming pool)...

ReputationRep:
    Huh, women and force?! I would've thought you'd swamp the city with colour coordination
    well that's part of the plan. London will be painted purple once stability is achieved after the revolution.

ReputationRep:
    I thought the idea would move you (to a big mansion with huge swimming pool)...
    ahhhh, im in! and would a boytoy be included?

ReputationRep:
    well that's part of the plan. London will be painted purple once stability is achieved after the revolution.
    Purple?! Yeah you're really getting the support of the masses with that one (!) I can't let her revolution succeed, for the sake of all Londoners... we can't have the national teams of London wearing purple dammit!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.