The Student Room Group

Why does fingering hurt but sex doesn't?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Classical Liberal
What is perverted about discussing technique?

Don't you suppose you would have better sex if you took the time to learn from others?

I'd rather experiment and conquer than ask people on TSR :eek:
Do not drag me down with you here, I will not get into this discussion!!
Original post by Bethan0x
I'd rather experiment and conquer than ask people on TSR :eek:
Do not drag me down with you here, I will not get into this discussion!!

So suppose you were trying to learn how to play a new sport? Would you go it alone and not ask for advice and discuss it?

Or would you try and get the opinions of other people, get some new ideas, get some advice?

And I bet you have studied sex. Are you telling me you have never read an article on how to have "great sex"? Or never bought a magazine that says "Learn how to have amazing sex" on the front of it? Or never looked up on google on how to give good head?

Or better than that. Which would you prefer. A guy who thinks he knows it all and makes the same mistakes again and again or a guy who is a humble student?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 22
But did your current boyfriend do it now that is different than how your ex was doing it
I have the same problem! I use to never have this problem but each time i get fingered now it’s painful, and when they do the ‘come here’ motion it’s as if they’re just pressing into my bladder and it’s so uncomfortable! even if i go to the toilet before hand i still feel the need to pee (and no, it’s not because i’m near to ejaculating it’s a horrible feeling!) Anyone else experience this? I went to the doctor about it they gave me an examination they said everything seems fine but i beg to differ😂
Reply 24
Sounds like he is rubbing or trying to enter your urethra (pee hole) as part of fingering. Located just above your vagina. That's the irtatation you feel when going to the loo.Redirect him a little lower to the much deeper

Quick Reply

Latest