The Student Room Group

INSA lyon

Just got an unconditional offer to go here for engineering.... I have an offer for Imperial too but the deadline to decide for INSA is 6th July

anyone have any opinions they can give me to help me make my mind?

cheers
I would probably choose Imperial. Is INSA an Ecole with Classe Prépa Intégré?
^
Something of the sort. It's a 5-year, "post-bac" program. I don't know if they prepare one at all for the other "concours" or if they have their own program, which would be reasonable.
Reply 3
Any chance i can accept then when see how my UCAS pans out and pull out? or do they take any extra legal action there ppl know of?
I only know, that it is a bit complicated, but why you just don't ask them by yourself?

Five year programs are generally not considered as an alternative way to get into another Ecole. Of course you can allways try to get somewhere e.g. "sur dossier", but I wouldn't count on that.
Reply 5
You can accept, as long as you don't have to pay. It might be difficult to get your money back.

Having said that, though INSA is generally well-regarded, Imperial is clearly in a different league.
Where did you go in the end? Ive applied to INSA Lyon this year, hoping to go there, any advice?
Also when you find out about the offer is there anything else to sort?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending